R U TIRED OF COOKIE CUTTER PROGRAMS THAT DISQUALIFIES YOU FOR FINANCING??????

WELLL   LOOK   NO   FURTHER!!!!!!!

My Company is a Group of Financiers. What we do is Unique and Unlike what Hard Lenders, Private Lenders and Commercial Lenders do!!!!!

In Other Words we do not have Cookie Cutter Programs for financing a project.

However, we are Creative and Unique in our Approach and Strategies for Funding a Project and are open to looking at every possible scenario for any potential investor with their Acquisitions.

So If You Are In Need Of Funding and has been unsuccessful, we will take a look at what you are trying to accomplish and may be able to finance your projects around your needs. 

We at High Rises LLC  Prefer To Be Your Last Option After You Have Shopped Around and have been unsucessful finding a lender to fund your project.

You will need to set an appointment to discuss your situation privately and what you are trying to accomplish.  If we decide to take on your project for financing, we will notify you in writing within 72 hours with a written proposal.

PLEASE NO RESIDENTIAL FIX AND FLIPS!!!!!!ONLY INCOME PRODUCING PROPERTIES SUCH AS COMMERCIAL OR BUSINESSES!!!!!!!

So, keep us in mind for your Unique Situations for Financing.

Denise Josephs
Financier/EVP of High Rises LLC
347-770-0189
"We Help You Fund and Close More Deals When Others Can't"

Views: 263

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Real Estate Day Trading - Buy In The Mourning - Sell In The Afternoon

Need JV Partner to Fund 100% of Wholesale Deals and Probates.

Whenever possible, we don't buy property just assign contract to C Buyer.

If my Lender / JV Partner will put up Option Money Deposits and help with Marketing (Post Cards). We can build a business spanning many cities, so as to cherry pick best deals only from each city. Split Net Profit 50/50.

I Have Probate Experience.

Absolute Never Ending Guarantee:

In any MSA of 1 Million plus, at least 100 people die per day. Minimum 30,000 per month. I have a service that can filter these Probates, to ones that own property only. Delivered to Inbox each week. I have well crafted letters to send to Estate Executor and heirs when possible.

Can use all exit strategies for these properties. Owner Finance to Retail Buyer, Use Institutional Lenders, Rehab, Wholesale. "As Is, Were Is and How Is"

Same Deal - Split Net Profits with My Lender / JV Partner.

I am experienced, did 29 deals in Buffalo, NY (24 of them Probates)

References Available Upon Request.

Executive Summary Available Upon Request

Please contact Mike Hepburn  /  1-888-758-7832  / househound21@gmail.com

Good Morning Mike Hepburn,

This Structure unfortunately does not meet my Funding Criteria.

Denise Josephs

Good morning!

I am sourcing debt and or equity financing for the purpose of purchasing several (20-34) properties in the same geographical area to stabilize, rent and refinance.  The loan will be completely re-paid with interest in 18-24 months and I am currently require $3.5 Million to complete all necessary purchases & rehabilitation.  Current acquisition and rehab cost is at 75% LTV and will be 55% LTV within 24 months. I have about $1.1 M on my balance sheet currently and have a middle score of 666.  A line of credit product would be of most interest.

If you feel you have a product that would fit my needs please reach out with your complete contact information and an outline of your program including LTV, LTC, reserve and costs.

Best Regards for a health and prosperous New Year,

Scott Niblack

Terra Development, LLC

Terra Realty & Management, Inc.

Real Estate and Property Investment Solutions

sniblack@msn.com

P-970-948-8385

www.terraurbanrenewal.com

101 N. Spring Street, Suite 3109

Aspen, Co 81611

2630 Curtis Street

Denver, Co 80205

Good Morning, Scott Niblack

There is not enough information for me to make a decision.  However, I am open to a conference call to discuss

what you are trying to accomplish.  I am available Mon-Fri from 11am to 5pm Est.

Denise Josephs

347-770-0189

Denise,

Called this morning but your answering service is a bit unconventional.  Please call when you have time.

Scott

970-948-8385

Hi Scott,

I don't know what you mean by unconventional, however, I would be happy to speak with you tommorrow morning at 11 am Est.  If I do not answer immediately, then I Am on another call and will return your call ASAP.

Denise

This sounds very interesting. I would like to know more. Do you'll finance Florida Multi-Families?

Good Day, Dalston Jules:

Yes we do.  You can reach me at 347-770-0189 between 11am and 5pm Est,  to answer any questions you may have.

Denise

347-770-0189

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service