Good day 
My company is looking for sources of Equity / Debt funding and or to create partner ships to buy and operate multifamily apartment communities of 30 units up to 500 units in California, Texas,
Sub markets of Seattle WA.
All the opportunities are C & B class assets in a B or A- markets with limited competition.
We work with average investors, maybe someone like yourself, who are sick and tired of the volatility of the stock market and are looking to get a better return with their 401k, self-directed IRA or their mutual funds. We provide a safe and secure investment that is backed by real estate to get their money working for them, instead of the other way around.
We will be looking for partners to present these investment opportunities to.
If you are interested or know someone that would be, please contact me.
I look forward to your response.
Thank you again.

Larry Sell , Principal 
Central Sierra Investments, Inc.
sierrainvest@hotmail.com
Cell: 805-588-4766
Office: 800-593-2461
Fax: 888-583-6750

Views: 519

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I may be able to help.

proloans@comcast.net

561-444-9460

Hello Marie

I would love to talk with you tomorrow morning if you have some time. You can call me at 805-967-8390

I will be in the office until 10:00 AM PAC time 1:00 your time. You can call as early as 8:00 PAC 11:00 your time.

I look forward to speaking with you.

Larry Sell , Principal 

sierrainvest@hotmail.com

Hello Kenneth 

Thank you for your response. I would like to talk with you as soon as you are available, maybe Tuesday 

morning next week after the holiday. I am not sure what time zone you are in, I am on the west coast.

I would be available from 8:00 AM on.

Thank you again, I look forward to working with you.

Larry Sell , Principal 

sierrainvest@hotmail.com

Ken. I'd be interested in any info. you could send follow-up with phone conversation. Thank YOU

uigbuy@hotmail.com/ 410-279-4837

KENNETH WOOD HAS ALL THE SIGNS OF SCAM,,, CAREFUL

YOU SIR, KENNETH WOOD, SPELL FRAUD TO ME AND OTHERS AS WELL ,,, ADMIN HERE NEEDS TO CHECK AND DELETE YOU ..... ADMIN, WAKE UP ,,,,

KENNETH WOOD NEEDS A SERIOUS REVIEW,,,,

Jeffrey B. Freis Associates, Inc. is a private investment bank with an active real estate finance division. Contact me to discuss your Projects.

Jeffrey B. Freis, President
Jeffrey B. Freis Associates, Inc.
Tel: 914 967-9235
Fax:914 798-6670

Larry please check your email for my response.

Ron Coleman, President  - NEPCO, INC - FUNDING FOR PROJECTS AND ASSETS IN THE ENERGY, TECHNOLOGY, MINING, BUSINESS AND REAL ESTATE SECTORS    770-572-7765;  nepcoinc@att.net;   nepcoinc1 -Skype

Ron  

I have looked in my emails and did not find anything. I would love to speak with you either by another email or by phone. I am always available from 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM , PAC Monday - Friday

I look forward to your response. 

Thank you

Larry Sell, Principal
sierrainvest@hotmail.com

Larry,

Great Eastern Investments, LLC is a commercial real estate mortgage broker.  We are particularly interested in financing any Texas properties that you might have although we can provide financing in other states.  We are located in the San Antonio, Texas area.  Currently we have a life insurance company that needs financing opportunities for their portfolio.  The following program is available:

Amount:  $1,000,000 to $7,000,000.  Larger participation loans are available.

Property Types:    Shopping centers, office buildings, medical clinics, retirement homes, apartment buildings, warehouses, funeral homes.

Amortization Term:  25 years maximum, with balloon payment required at 5 to 25 years.  Amortization period tied to length of income leases, if any, and the property’s risk profile.

Interest Rate:  Generally 180 - 250 basis points above the 10 year CMT index, with fixed rates available out to 20 years.  Fixed rate loans with mid-term interest rate adjustments are also available.  Property & borrower risk profile are considered in setting rates.

Adjustments in Rate:  Tied to a spread over the 10 year CMT and pre-set at the time of the loan commitment with a floor rate equal to the initial interest rate.

Maximum Loan:  Generally 75 percent of acquisition cost, but capped at 80 percent of current MAI appraisal value.

Cash-Flow Ratio: Generally 1.25 DSC required.  Enhanced financing structures can be used for marginal loans.

We would not be able to close on the property mentioned by the 26th but we would be pleased to work with you on any others, or on that one if the closing date was extended.  You can contact me by email at tjmorrow@idworld.net 

T. J. Morrow, CMC

Great Eastern Investments, LLC

Mark

Thank you for responding to my post.
My company is investing in commercial multifamily properties. 
After reviewing your post it sounds like you only fund Single Family.
Please let me know if you do provide funding for multifamily apartments.
My company also offers equity positions in the properties that we purchase for 15% to 20% of the loan to contract. 
We have several other private banking sources that will loan up to 85% TO 90% of the purchase with respectful terms.
I look forward to your response and speaking with you.
Thank you again.
Larry Sell, President / CEO
sierrainvest@hotmail.com

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service