Any direct hard money lenders offering financing for properties in the $200,000 to $500,000 range? Looking for both commercial and fix & flip funding.

Lenders, what is available below $500k? What states do you lend?

Thanks

Views: 1730

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

LOAN / MONEY AVAILABLE TO LEND.
The opportunity is here for you to get what you have been looking for, the development and growth of the economy depends on investment and all business/startup needs funding to expand. It is time to move forward and establish. Elmer Basharat investment company is out to help investors, enterpreneur, individuals and companies get the funding they needed to establish. We invest on properties/business and also offer all type of loans to interested persons from any country for any purpose. Contact us if you are interested in a loan.  elmerbashara@gmail.com

I need a price up front fees and interest on a fix and flip purchase price 320k in Arizona... will sell 360k, I need cash to purchase approx $200k, I will do repairs on my own budget. Need money for approx 3-4 months. 

Marlena  marlenak@cox.net

Do you need capital to purchase commercial real estate? We have the capital to make your project a profitable one! Real Estate Loans Tailored for you, available in Florida and the East-Coast. True No Doc Loan, We Lend to The Value of the Asset, Not the Borrower.  

Call 480 645-9237 or email: wilson.curtis248@gmail.com

Are you still interested in the loan for $530k for the off market property?

4% interest rate i can offer.

contact me so we can discuss the teams.

602-563-6313

Anton Glotser

We are delighted to announce a New 100% commercial and residential financing program.

We fund 100% of purchase and rehab including business and personal loan funding.

More loan programs are also available.

Pm or Call for more information/details/loan terms

Email: andrewsfinservices@gmail.com

Phone: +1(407)603-2185

RSS

© 2021   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service