My name is Jose Reyes I represent Bneevige Realty Investments, LLC, we are real estate investors in Houston Tx. and surrounding areas we are currently looking at different options for obtain funding for our projects. I'm interested in private lenders/ joint venture partnerships/ Angel Investors who are looking to make a higher than usual return. I look forward to utilizing you as a source of funding. I appreciate your time. I look forward to our new relationship. Please forward me details of your interests to riff28@sbcglobal.net or visit us @ http://bneevigerealtyinvestmentllc.weebly.com/

Please note Private Placement Memorandum is in place for your consideration also.

Views: 315

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You may be interested in our program, here are the highlights:

Private Capital Investor RE Funding Program - not credit driven

You must be able to prove you can make the payments
We are offering up to 80% of purchase price or 65% of the appraised value whichever is less
States we are lending in for this program - AL, AK, AR, CO, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, HI, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MS, MO, MT, NE, NH, NM, NC, OH, OK, PA, SC, TN, TX, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY
Rates from 12-18% 
Points from 4-8
up to a 2 year term available 
loan amounts from 15k and up 
65% loan to value on refinances for 1-4 unit and commercial properties 
No seasoning on a refi - if you own the prop under 1 year we lend based on what you paid plus any repairs you have receipts for 
1-4 unit investment properties and commercial properties 

George Bloom
Finance Solutions Of America
www.finsolamerica.com
Direct 561-634-5678
Fax 954-200-6162

I have access to a large private funder who maybe able to help. They are going to want to see deal specifics and executive summary. If this is something you can provide me with to review please email it to tnjenterprises@sc.rr.com

Therin

This is George Mallory with Drexel Brothers; www.drexelbrothers.com, nationwide private lenders, we lend on Multifamily (5+ units), mixed-use, office, retail, warehouse, self-storage, auto-service, warehouses, auto repair shops, day care businesses, hotels, motels, SFR, condo, townhomes, 1-4 SFR NOO units, and large SFR portfolio with a non-recourse loan, rates start at 3.5%, term 5-30yrs, based on the prevalent of the project our LTV from 75% to 100% finance. Business plan or a very detail executive summary is needed for underwriting, decisions within 24hrs, No advance fees, funding in 7 days to 45 days.

See www.RPCapitalAdvisors.com.You can apply online.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service