Looking for 90,000. private loan for a purchase of an owner occupied property with an ARV of around 190k-220k.

Views: 459

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We are private equity & venture capital investment company who are ready to fund projects in the form of debt finance.

Do you need a loan to Enhance your business? Loan to Consolidate your Debt? Loan for personal uses? Loan for credit Card? Mortgage Loan? We are the solution to your financial problem. We grant loan to both cooperate and private entities at a low interest rate. The terms are very flexible and interesting.

Kindly revert back if you have projects that needs funding for further discussion and negotiation.

Best Regards,
Richard Max.
(872) 225-2819
Address: 4625 Sherland  Rd,Mountain View,
CA 94043, USA.

Hi Richard!

Thank you for the response to my request for Owner Occupied funding. That post was actually from 2012 and I found a private lender on that property.
I am also an investor, so can you send me information on your lending criteria (type, LTV, what area in the country...)
Thank you,
Nancy Mansour 

I am a Registered and Licensed Money Lender/investor
who gives out loans of various kinds such as Payday,
Personal, Mortgage, Business, Auto Loans to Serious
and Interested People at a very low Cost affordable
rate. Contact me today via email at to get started
stevesmart.mbod@gmail.com

DON'T MISS OUT THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY!
stevesmart.mbod@gmail.com

Steve,  I offer private money loan for residential and commercial property in California. I also have trust deed investment opportunity. Please advise if I can ever be of service, hope all is well. 

Xavier Saavedra 
714-655-6106 
xaviersaa@aol.com 

Hello, I offer loans and funding of any kind but from $1,000 to $500,000,000.00. If you're interested to borrow Email me at stevesmart.mbod@gmail.com

Where is the Property Located?

I can help you. Text/call me at 720-340-3385.

universalprivatefinance@gmail.com

Gail Lending Company (GLC) is a leading non-banking financial services company, We offers current commercial real estate loans, and short long-term investment in real estate financing, factoring and SBA 504loans.

We provide capital up to $500 million to serve our customers' specific requirements, ranging from commercial real estate and Acquisition of fixed assets, investments in real estate financing, refinancing, partner buyout and working capital.

Please contact Gail Omini, our foreign account manager via our e-mail address gailomini@gmail.com

MACG REAL ESTATE GROUP is Now financing CONSTRUCTION, LAND DEVELOPMENT PROJECTS investor properties in...

GEORGIA!!

*ALSO:CA-AZ-CO-WY-WA-SC-NJ-FLA-IL

Great for: REHABBERS & BUILDERS

We can fund Projects  that range from $100,000.00 TO $2,000,000.00!!

We lend up to 80% of Purchase!

100% of Rehab/Construction!

9 Month Term

FAVORABLE CREDIT TERMS!

11%-13% Interest and 2-4 Points

*Closing cost required of Borrower

EASY 1 PAGE APPLICATION

START YOUR APPLICATION PROCESSS TODAY!!

Email us at :macgrealestate1@gmail.com

We also can Refinance Your  existing Commercial Real Estate Portfolio  at Today’s Lower Interest Rates to you Save Thousands!

CALL US TODAY AT 404.644.2170

I offer wide range of financial services to interested customer seeking loan to finance their expenses. My service is due at a very low & minimum rate of 5% to suit your needs. If you need a quick loan get back to me ASAP.

RSS

© 2019   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service