Oklahoma Industrial Hard Money (or portfolio) $$ needed. FREE & CLEAR...787 Mid-Score...FULL DOC!!

I am a seasoned Hard Money broker with over 17 years in the industry.  I am not looking for a broker (daisy-chain), I'm looking for a lender for a 44,000 SqFt. industrial building situated upon 13+/- acres in Oklahoma.  My client has a 787 mid-score, full-doc (if need be), and purchased this property for cash in addition to plowing another $400k into improvements (all receipts available and all work performed by licensed contractors).  Long story short, he needs some cash-out and I'm looking to place his loan.  The "hair" on the deal is that the property is presently vacant and on the market for sale/lease.

If you meet this minimum criteria, please send me an email at parishcapital@gmail.com with your contact phone # and I will be sure to contact you within 24 hours of receipt.

Thank you for your interest,

Mike Parish

Views: 126

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Mike what is the value of the property and how much is your client looking to borrow? Please get back to me with this information and I will tell you what I am able to do on this loan.

Mr Mike Parish

We actively invest and provide short, medium and long-term finance facilities to corporate and private borrowers globally who are able to clearly demonstrate viability and status. We boast extensive financial resources from our own and managed private funds and are therefore able to provide facilities specifically structured to generate far reaching financial solutions designed to stimulate business growth and maximize profitability.

Broker’s information:

If you are a  professional intermediary advisor Loan Brokers, Mortgage Brokers, Independent Financial Advisers, Insolvency Practitioners, Solicitors, Accountants, Lettings Agents, Estate Agents, Sole Traders or anyone else providing financial services and you have clients that would benefit from what our company offers we would like to hear from you.

Go to our Website B.J.Enterprises. http://www.bjenterprises.net  for all Company information or e-mail  enquiries@bjenterprises.net

Mike,

Whether you are a startup or you’ve been in business for years, we can help!

Get Funding Now…

1. Get Up To $200,000 For Your Business
  2. Fast 24-Hour Approvals, 2-Week Funding
  3. 0% Introductory Interest Rate Specials
  4. Startups Welcome; No Business History Needed
  5. Retirement rollover program available
  6. Free Legal and Small Business Consulting      Included
  7. Bad Credit? Credit Partners Accepted!
  8. Absolutely No Upfront Fees Required!
  9. No Financials Needed -- No Collateral Needed

For Startups:

UNSECURED BUSINESS FINANCING:

• Perfect for startups and small businesses
  • Approval in 24-48 hours
  • Results in 2 weeks
  • No financials or income documentation required

Necessary Documents:

• Recent Credit Report in the last 30 days( Obtained from Annualcreditreport.com, free and does not harm Credit Score at all)

For Existing Businesses:

REVENUE-BASED LOANS:

• Perfect for Restaurants, Service, and Medical Industries
  • Short-term loans, most popular are 6,9,12 months
  • Loan is uncollateralized

Necessary Documents:

• 1-page application
  • Last 3 months bank statements
  • 3 months credit card processing statements( or if credit cards are not accepted last year’s business tax returns)

In the last 13 years we’ve helped thousands of people just like you. During 2013 we raised over $38 Million for business owners all across the United States. If you need funding, we can help.

Contact us today, for your free analysis and explanation of what options exist for you.

Visit: www.financeneeds.com/7397

Courtney Lawrence:
Phone:  (949) 777-5509 | Fax:   (949) 309-2731

This is George Mallory with Drexel Brothers; www.drexelbrothers.com, nationwide private lenders, we lend on Multifamily (5+ units), mixed-use, office, retail, warehouse, self-storage, auto-service, warehouses, auto repair shops, day care businesses, hotels, motels, SFR, condo, townhomes, 1-4 SFR NOO units, and large SFR portfolio with a non-recourse loan, rates start at 3.5%, term 5-30yrs, based on the prevalent of the project our LTV from 75% to 100% finance. Business plan or a very detail executive summary is needed for underwriting, decisions within 24hrs, No advance fees, funding in 7 days to 45 days.

Have a Powerful Day

George R. Mallory,

VP of Finance, Underwriter

Mobile: 917-653-5215

Fax: 917-591-4601

Email: gmallory@drexelbrothers.com

Attachments:

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service