No Income Verification Loans $75K - $5MM 650FICO Commercial & Investor 1-4

Velocity is a direct, wholesale lender offering No Income Verification Loans Nationwide for borrowers looking to purchase investment residential, and commercial properties. We never look at tax returns or income statements and no DTI  Analysis. We’re great for business owners that write off a lot of their income.

We finance Investor 1-4s, Multifamily, Mixed Use, Retail, Office, Warehouse, and we can lend on Owner Occupied 2+ Units (No O/O SFRs). 

Velocity is a Par lender, not hard money; we charge no points, but allow the broker to make up to 5 points on every deal.  All loans are 30 years fully amortized with the option of either a ‘3 Year Fixed’ or ‘8 Year Fixed’.  We’re asset based, credit driven, and perfect for investors that aren’t getting qualified with traditional institutions.

Key Points:

• Agents/Brokers can make up to 5 points on each deal (2 pts rebate)
  • PAR Pricing – We charge no points
  • No up-front fees
  • Offering Loans from $75k - $5M
  • No Balloons, 30yr amortized term
  • Minimum FICO: 650
  • No DTI Analysis
  • Table Funding option available

Cayla Langhammer Account Executive
I would love to help you out with your clients or borrowers  who are having trouble qualifying with banks because  of low credit, DTI ratios, or simply don’t want to show income statements/tax returns. Contact me for an updated rate sheet.

Views: 147

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Good afternoon:  I am seeking a short term product for a newly renovated single family (4 bed, 3 bath, pool home) home in Naples, Florida.  I put it on the market at $339K, a very realistic number, but I would like to hold it for a year instead of selling immediately.  I want to leverage the property up to 80% of the appraised value to begin work on another project.  Do you have a product for this? Nancy Horanzy, affordablereno@yahoo.com, 860-888-4166.

Thank you.

Hello Nancy,

I will give you a call to discuss.

Thank you,

Cayla

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service