Anyone know of several Hard Money Lenders that would lend in PA for residential properties.

Views: 175

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Charisse,

Please find attached a funding program available in PA. Review and let me know of your interest.

Regards,

Arnold Walker

stonecreekfs@yahoo.com

Attachments:

Send me details of your project to scharlesthomas1@gmail.com or

call Sam Thomas of Paramount Financial Partners at (515) 554-5541

I can help you with funding your projects.

Commercial Real Estate & Business Financing Loan Finders for Investors & Business Owners.Commercial Real Estate & Business Financing A – D Credit Good, Bad & Ugly Situations Acquisition Rehab & Construction,short term Bridging Loans.Mr.Tee 267 595-5855- swwad@comcast.net :http://jvz7.com/c/29862/54093

Hi Charisse,

My company, ReCasa Financial Group, lends in PA for the purpose of rehab, purchase and refinance. Our rehab loan program offers 100% financing for purchase, improvements and closing costs and also has free prequalification. I would love to connect you with your area's manager. What is the best way to contact you? 

You can visit our website www.recasafinancial.com for more information. 

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you,

Nikki Lawler
nlawler@recasafinancial.com

We can help you with the loan. We offer personal, company and business
loans to individuals and companies in severe need. Apply now and get
your financial problems solved. The interest rate is 3% yearly.
Contact us via e-mail: vatlfunding07@gmail.com

Please forward info on your loan program.

swwad@comcast.net

267 595-5855

We at IBS, N.A. can provide hard money for commercial only. However, we have a lending partner in CA that handles residential. Let me know if you're interested: copelon.kirklin@myinstitutionalbanking.com or 225.304.2634

Regards,

Copelon J. Kirklin

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service