Need Lender Who Can Take Real Estate and Business As Collateral

Clients are long term business owners. 

Business does $2.5MM annually and is debt free. Has $500k inventory.

Real estate is free and clear and just appraised $640k by CBRE.

Great credit.

Solid financials.

Looking for $800k-$1.0MM

No broker chains.

Views: 543

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Jeffrey B. Freis Associates, Inc. is a private investment bank owned by Jeffrey B. Freis Attorney at Law. It has an active real estate finance division. We are very experienced in the financing.  Please contact me to discuss your financing needs.

Jeffrey B. Freis, President

Jeffrey B. Freis Associates, Inc.
Tel: 914 967-9235
Fax:914 798-6670

Jeffrey B. Freis Associates, Inc. its affiliates and principals are not a United States Securities Dealer nor Broker nor US Investment Adviser.  Jeffrey B. Freis Associates, Inc. its affiliates and principals is a Consulting Firm. All Emails and related correspondence are never to be considered a solicitation for any purpose in any form or content. We do not intend to, nor do we, provide investment advice or counsel to any particular transaction. 

We have Direct Funding Source;

Small RE Commercial Loan, Rates as low as 3.99%.

Hard Money Loans, Rates as low as 8.5%.

No Upfront Fee!

Send me your contact information at info@wblgroup.net

About us go to: http://wblgroup.net

Please call Jack Lewis about your money needed 407-408--600 or email him at flajack56@gmail.com.

This is what he does full time is to loan money to people like you! Tell him David Gonzalez sent you!

Jake,

I work for a private wealth firm and have some interesting ways of setting up financing for businesses and business owners.  As well, I am an affiliate lender, where we can do some creative, strategic structuring with all that you have to offer. 

My email is jason@keelinternationalenterprises.com 

call me asap direct lender how much money needed we can consider business income and real estate call asap 843-465-3996 or ag29577@gmail.com

I am able to get you the loan with the best rates possible for your situation.

Email for more information!!!

scottbriggs313@gmail.com

Have multiple methods to fund your business!

Some businesses that fund you may only offer one, or sometimes, two methods to fund your transactions.

100K Investing, LLC., in association with various financial options, can offer you multiple ways to fund your business or real estate deals!

• PREMIERE BUSINESS LINE OF CREDIT
  • BUSINESS LOANS
  • EQUIPMENT  LOANS
  • FACTORING
  • PURCHASE ORDER FUNDING
  • BLANKET PRIVATE COMMERCIAL MORTGAGES
  • REAL ESTATE LINE OF CREDIT
  • BRIDGE FINANCING
  • HARD MONEY
  • COMMERCIAL MORTGAGES
  • CONSTRUCTION LOANS
  • RETIREMENT ACCOUNT MONETIZATION
  • PRIVATE PLACEMENT MEMORANDUM DRAFTING SERVICE
  • AND INSURANCE AGENT LOANS

Contact me, directly on this site, or visit http://100kinvesting.tk

I respect the no broker chains, but I am a consultant who may be able to get you the funding. If you are interested email me at OMGfunding@gmail.com with your contact info. Thank you 

Contact me for more info

proloans@comcast.net

Marie

I do underwriting for an SBA lender who does 504 deals.  We are a great shop doing great deals.  Email me at: jason@keelinternationalenterprises.com 

Please fill this out and send me your executive summary and proforma and I will get you a quote within 24 hours.

Warm regards,

Marie

561-444-9460

Attachments:

What are the major factors against your loan but we can provide the loan at No Upfront fees and Low interest rate irrespective of your Credit score,Write Tom on tomvichi90@gmail.com for details

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service