Need help funding a great deal. We are purchasing a 6 family property for 115k. arv on it is 250k and it needs 60k worth of work. We need a lender willing to fund 80% + repair costs. We need a bridge loan for 1 year term. We are willing to pay interest only plus points rolled into loan.  please call if this is something you can do. We already have funding in place but are willing to work with someone who can fund based ion similar terms.  The property is currently occupied by 2 tenants. Great property 

Views: 187

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Call Sam Thomas at Paramount Financial Partners (515) 554-5541

We give out all kinds of loans with a very low interest rate of 2%. Contact us with your name, country, loan amount needed, loan duration, monthly income,cell phone number,sex via E-mail   michaelstonelenders@yahoo.com.hk

Hello Luis,

Do you have any additional collateral to bring to the table?

Typically the points are always paid on top of the loan and our lender doesn’t cover more than 80% of the purchase price without additional cross collateral.  Please let me know

Thanks For your Time,

Rob

Mr. Rob Robinson, REIF, AEE, Consultant
www.ecapitalfund.com
rob@ecapitalfund.com
1-856-412-8056
1-814-619-7880  fax
1-218-339-2417 Conference Line
Access Code 7864694#

Luis, I am looking for the same type of funding in Ct. Please forward me a contact name if applicable to pdjames24@gmail.com

Thank you for your consideration in advance. 

Contact us today for a quick and urgent loan at a very low interest rate of 3%APR. We offer personal, company and business loans. Apply now and get your financial problems solved. Contact us via e-mail: vatlfunding07@gmail.com

Hello,

How are you? Am a direct lender,  Contact us for your  funding application today if you are interested. Thanks.

Email#  mrs.slavengillian@gmail.com

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service