Hi, I looking to buy in the St Louis area, I have over 25 years experience in rehabs and new construction. 

I just don't have the funding but lots of deals. looking to flip these homes for faster profit.So I need someone to fund these deals, or partner up with. Thanks

Views: 755

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Evening Tommy,

Marc Simpson with Peak Choice Capital. We are are located in Neenah, WI. We provide direct lending for various commercial and residential request with urgent financing needs.  Peak Choice Capital fills the gap and helps investor clients achieve high level financing. We are changing the way business capital is achieved and we take pride in the way we have simplified the application process. (No broker chains involved) Our residential investment finance is suited for self-employed borrowers that struggle with SBLA and typical bank regulations.

What I have listed below is the information for our residential financing for the Missouri region.
  • Loan Amount: $50K-$2M
  • maximum loan amount is currently set at 60% of the future, after-repaired value of the property.
  • Interest is fixed at 1.5% monthly
  • Term: 5 Years Maximum
  • Collateral: Non-Owner Occupied Real Estate Only
  • Closing: 10-14 Business days
  • Loan Type: Single Family, Bridge Loans, Real Estate Acquisition, Short sales, Construction Loans, REOs, and Bank-Foreclosed Residential Properties

If what we have would fit you proposal needs, please advise. Looking forward to your response.

Best regards,

Marc Simpson

Try giving Ryan Wright at DoHardMoney.com a call as they specialize in quick flip financing: 1-800-284-0076. 

Best, Forest - The Guy in the White Hat

We're ready to fund YOUR deal ASAP!

And if you're not already aware... July and August
are Great months to invest in real estate. Kids are out
of school, Banks are off-loading these assets to make their
books look prettier and investing in real estate now means
you'll be able to repair your investment just in time to flip your
property this summer--the best time to sell!

Take advantage of this AWESOME market today:
http://privatemoneyexchange.org/aff/bwells

Our Special Private Money Financing Program Includes:

- 100% funding success rate for deals that meet our
criteria
- Funding for both large and small loans amounts
- Longer term loans for rehab and cash flow deals
- No upfront fees to submit deals
- Cross-collateral or partnerships on higher LTV loans
- Financing on seller-carry hybrid deals

WE'RE THE ONLY FULL-SERVICE LENDER IN THE
INDUSTRY

As far as we know, we're the only full-service private money
platform where we help you through the ENTIRE deal from
funding to closing... meaning you DON'T have to make any
awkward phone calls to strangers for funds or worry about:

- Drafting Documents
- Pulling Huds
- Pulling Title

Just find the great deal, get us the info, and we'll do the
rest for you!

All you have to do to start is visit us here:
http://privatemoneyexchange.org/aff/bwells

Get Funding Now to make more money, more often the
rest of this year!

Happy Investing,
Butch

P.S. Go Here to receive the Real Estate Encyclopedia: http://PMEFunding.com
this will allow me to keep you on my Funding/Lending mailing list!

streitlending.comHi Tommy, 

I am interested in learning more about your funding needs.  Please contact me at your earliest convenience, auri@streitlending.com or 818-787-6940.  Please visit our website for more information: www.streitlending.com. In addition, below is a brief summary of our company: 

Streit Lending (www.streitlending.com) is the bridge lending business affiliated with the Streit Family.  We provide borrowers with direct access to private capital through the financial strength and liquidity of the Streit Family.  All loans are funded using the Streit Family balance sheet.   Streit Lending looks to lend against commercial and business purpose residential properties in California, the Western, Mid-Western and Southern United States in major MSAs.  We prefer lending in increments of $1m-$5m.  Our interest rates start at 8%, and we will lend up to a 60% LTV for 1-2 years.  We fund the following deal types:  Purchases, Refis, Rehab, Bank Turn-Downs, Discounted Note Payoffs, Ground-up Construction and more. 

Streit Lending (www.streitlending.com) is the bridge lending business affiliated with the Streit Family.  We provide borrowers with direct access to private capital through the financial strength and liquidity of the Streit Family.  All loans are funded using the Streit Family balance sheet.   Streit Lending looks to lend against commercial and business purpose residential properties in California, the Western, Mid-Western and Southern United States in major MSAs.  We prefer lending in increments of $1m-$5m.  Our interest rates start at 8%, and we will lend up to a 60% LTV for 1-2 years.  We fund the following deal types:  Purchases, Refis, Rehab, Bank Turn-Downs, Discounted Note Payoffs, Ground-up Construction and more. 

I look forward to hearing from you soon. 

Regards, 

Auri

Here's our Loan Parameters:
60-80% of purchase price for residential and
50-60% purchase price for commercial
Additional funds can be secured by pledging free and
clear investment properties
For refinances, if the property has been owned over a
year we can work off of the Current Market Value, if the property has been
owned under a year we will work off of what the property was purchased for
plus the rehab put into the property.
6 ­ 24 month term
$2,325 closing costs on deals 1-3 properties and 0-$500,000
14% - 15% Interest
2-5 points
·No pre-payment penalty
3rd party fees will include:
·Appraisal ­ fee subject to state
·Title company ­ fee subject to title company
·Insurance ­ fee subject property type

Your Friend in real estate,

Butch

Hello,
Am a private lender willing to work with you, Contact me to visit the company website for more info on direct funding, asset protection, credit repair, business solutions and much more. Email#  Clar.mrssisi@mail.com

Jeffrey B. Freis Associates, Inc. is a private investment bank with an active real estate finance division. We have lnders looking for your Projects. Contact me directly.

Jeffrey B. Freis, President
Jeffrey B. Freis Associates, Inc.
Tel: 914 967-9235
Fax:914 798-6670

Can you qualify with bank funding?

We offer easy financing for any Real Estate purchase 100k and below. No credit required, fast closing (within one week). You come in with 35% of the purchase price and we will fund the other 65%, with no questions asked. Use our program , there is no limit to the number of properties you can purchase. Don't waste time, with who make, lending difficult and tie you down with paperwork and guidelines, that are not investor friendly. We are lenders/ investors and understand the business and that timing and the ability to access money quickly, when a great deal comes along, is the key to financial  your success.  

Fix and flip or fix and hold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We have money to loan.

Email me at DLLLOANS@GMAIL.COM or visit and fill out a contact form.

http://dllinvestmententerprises.us

We can help you with the loan. We offer personal, company and business loans to individuals and companies in severe need. Apply now and get your financial problems solved. The interest rate is 3% yearly. Contact us via e-mail: vatlfunding07@gmail.com

I would like to get more information on your Personal Loans, please contact me at brhllc2010@gmail.com. Neal 

Tommy - Are you strictly seeking a Partner?

We have Secured and Unsecured financing options with credit scores from 550 to 680 depending on the program you choose.

You can request additional information either online or email me personally!

Our online 24hr approval portal is LegacyFinanceNeeds

Linda King, Owner
Legacy Asset Solutions
407-340-2319 cell EDT
linda.legacy.asset.solutions@gmail.com
www.legacy-asset-solutions.com

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service