need funding for SFR deal in Columbus area of OH.

Looking for someone that willing to put up funds for RE deal i have on the table.  Let me know if you can help or you know someone you have worked with in the past that is willing to assist a newbie.   i have a fixer upper that needs little work and will yield high returns.   I have contractors and workers to do some repair and updating of the property. 

Views: 249

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello

Good day, how are you doing today?

Am Tom Johnson, from JOHNSON LLC and I'd love to inform you that I can offer you loan on the said amount you're seeking for with a low interest rate.

If you're interested, please don't hesitate to contact me on my mail contacttomlj@gmail.com

Looking forward to reading from you sooner

Regards Tom.

The Easiest and Fastest way to Get Pre-Approved for Small Business & Real Estate Financing from your mobile device!

Take a look around and let us know what you think. 

(MOBILE BUSINESS LOAN.COM) has taken significant time during this process to think through not only how we do business, but perhaps more importantly, on how can we improve our service to our customers. Also, how we can make (MOBILE BUSINESS LOAN.COM)  stand-out from any other Finance company in the Industry when it comes to providing quality service and getting deals done! 

The new website (MOBILE BUSINESS LOAN.COM) is full of helpful resources that are located on the menu bar at the top of the page.  

"Am a private lender, giving out loans at 5% interest rate, and i can fund within 5 working days, i currently have funds available to lend, if you want to do business, get back to me for more information Cell: 3072753499 Thanks christa Putt Access…"

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service