Looking for 4.5-6 Million funding. Funds will be used to purchase plant, equipment and operating capital. The project is a closed wood frame panel manufacturing facility. It has been closed since 2009. There is a lot of merit to this. It can save construction time for builders up to 40%. There is a vast market with homebuilders for this product and there is no competition. As you know the home building market went in the tank in the mid 2000’s. Now we are seeing more and more building permits being issued for houses, therefore creating a demand for this. Great ROI for investors.

Views: 607

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Jim,

I would recommend a SBA loan for this type of request. Send me an e-mail and we can discuss John.Setser@setsercapital.com

Could you send summary?  

dmoore@jcunderwriting.com

www.JCunderwriting.com

Hi Jim,

I also have an SBA lender as well as a private source that would be interested in your project.  No upfront fees.

Diane Charles

diane@mosheassociates.com

jim we have private people that may help. how much are you adding to project. do you have po's for sales.

jim

404-848-9782

Dear Jim,

Please can you send me further details to karen@mayfaircp.com our website is www.mayfaircp.com

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards

Karen

Jim,

Send me an Executive Summary for the project and we can get you funded  robertwinkfield@aol.com 

Thanks!

Robert

We cover all types of loans in all 50 states.

Hello Jim- I am an independant broker for an Investment group and would be happy to assist if I can.

Here is there info:

Jeffrey B. Freis Associates, Inc. is a private investment bank with a real estate finance division. Please contact us for your financing needs. 

Jeffrey B. Freis, President
Jeffrey B. Freis Associates, Inc.
Tel: 914 967-9235
Fax:914 798-6670

Hey Jim can you email your exec summary.  We work with a group of investors that might be interested in your project.  Please email to greenmobi@gmail.com

JIm,

Investment banking group offering 100% funding either debt or equity or combination worldwide!  We are interested in the Energy, Technology, Mining, Real Estate and Business sectors. 30 year proven track record!  

To start we need a mutual NDA completed, executed and returned by all parties to the project.  Additionally, once we know the sector of the funding request i.e. Energy, Technology, Mining, Real Estate or Business we will provide a questionnaire that must be answered in detail and return which helps to access risk factors and determine our interest.   We are fully transparent and provide all the information for principal to make an intelligent decision on doing business with us.  If the project has merit with strong principal, a very good plan, the principal has liquidity to support the project until funding and are honest and cooperative we can get them through our in-house underwriting to funding.  Our rates are  based on the following indexes: Libor, Bond rate, 10-yea

Ron Coleman

NEPCO, INC 

nepcoinc@att.net

nepcoinc1 -Skype

GLOBAL CONSORTIUM - FUNDING FOR PROJECTS AND ASSETS IN THE ENERGY, TECHNOLOGY, MINING, BUSINESS AND REAL ESTATE SECTORS

770-572-7765

r Treasury or Prime depending on the project with terms of 3, 5, 7, 10 , 15 or 20 years.

Mr Jim Schons

We actively invest and provide short, medium and long-term finance facilities to corporate and private borrowers globally who are able to clearly demonstrate viability and status. We boast extensive financial resources from our own and managed private funds and are therefore able to provide facilities specifically structured to generate far reaching financial solutions designed to stimulate business growth and maximize profitability.

Broker’s information:

If you are a  professional intermediary advisor Loan Brokers, Mortgage Brokers, Independent Financial Advisers, Insolvency Practitioners, Solicitors, Accountants, Lettings Agents, Estate Agents, Sole Traders or anyone else providing financial services and you have clients that would benefit from what our company offers we would like to hear from you.

Go to our Website B.J.Enterprises. http://www.bjenterprises.net  for all Company information or e-mail  enquiries@bjenterprises.net

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service