Need financing on 4 x 12 unit buildings in Milwaukee

My partner and I own around 150 units and we are looking to purchase 4 multi unit buildings.  15% Cap off market deal but looking for 90%+ LTV short term for acquisition and then we will refinance into long term money.

Thanks!

JJ

Views: 191

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We can successfully CLOSE that loan with our “NO DOC - NO INCOME VERIFICATION” Loan

FROM $50,000 TO $5,000,000 MILLION DOLLARS AND 75% LTV PURCHASE/REFINANCE

1-4 Family Dwelling (MUST BE IN A LLC)
Multi-Family, Mixed-Use, Office, Retail, Strip Centers, Warehouse, Self-Storage Facilities,
Automotive Services,Daycares and General Purpose Real Estate. Including 1-4 Unit Investor Property
Loan sizes: $250,000 -- $5,000,000 Million Dollars!!!!!
Loan Types: Purchase, Refinance, Unlimited CASH OUT
Minimum Credit Required: 650 Fico Score
Loan Term: 30 Year Fully Amortizing Loan, fixed for initial 5 years. (No Balloon or Maturity)
Closing: 30 Day, Fast close with streamlined processing, minimal documentation and paperwork.
Territory: Nationwide -- All markets and locations considered. No rural areas.
Rates: Very competitive rates determined deal-by-deal, based on loan amount, credit profile.
We do not lend on raw land, vacant properties, rehabs or construction projects at this time.
No Tax Returns
No Proof Of Income
No Personal Debt Service Coverage Requirements
No Income Verified
No Assets Verified (for Purchase Will Verify Down Payment)
No W2s
No Pay Stubs
No Ytd Profit & Loss
No 12-24 Months Business Bank Statements
No 4506
No Balloon Payment
No Maximum Number Of Properties Owned
No Employment Verification
Ok For Salaried/W2'D Borrower
Minimum 650 Mid Fico Score Visit our website at www.thebric.com

Leave us an Inquiry and we will get right back to you

Or Give Us A Call at (800) 915-7133

we would do that deal if we can cross with the other property you own,,

or better yet,, it may be better to just get you a revolving credit line for your business. 

please email me the details of the property and i will direct you from there. 

Kathleen Smith

Harbour Equity Partners
Private Client Services, LLC

Admin Assist.  | Private Banking and Client Services

NY Office    631-757-9700

Fax.              631-991-9142
Email.    Info@SuperJumboLoans.Info     

JJ,

I would like a little more information on your proposed purchase.

At Mercury Capital, we work at the speed of opportunity so that you can seize the opportunity. 

Our primary focus is to provide direct financing for collateral-based situations that require immediate funding. In this capacity, Mercury Capital has evolved into one of the nation‘s leading direct bridge/hard money lenders, specializing in fast and creative solutions.

We step in where banks cannot or will not lend.

Since 1989, Mercury has provided bridge or hard money loans to thousands of borrowers throughout the United States secured by a wide range of commercial property types. Multi-family, mixed-use, retail, commercial, office, warehouse, industrial, hospitality, owner occupied properties are our bread and butter.

• Our loans range in size from $500,000 to $5,000,000  
  • Primary geographic coverage is east of the Mississippi and Texas. 
  • Loans close in three weeks.
  • LTV to 65%.

For fast, prompt and courteous service contact Peter Hans:

Peter Hans
Mercury Capital
100 Merrick Road 504E
Rockville Centre, NY 11570
(O) 212-661-8700
(C) 347-419-1142
peter@mercurycapital.com

JJ,

Please see our program and process below:

UP TO 100% CAPITAL FOR VIABLE PROJECTS - GLOBALLY!  DIRECT SOURCE

NEPCO, INC is a private commercial non-bank lender (NBL) with capital participant’s, affiliates and assignees that fund viable projects both domestically and internationally.  Our process is simple, consistent and fully transparent to ensure that our clients are informed and comfortable with the steps, process and requirements necessary to get their projects funded.  Formed in 1990 with a focus toward the following:

• Providing a clear path to capital placement by decreasing the time for due diligence

• Identification, packaging and presentation of underwriting document requirements. 

• Third party, independent verification and reporting along with “need and necessity” study.

• A more secure risk mitigation model for our investors through executive and directors insurance guarantee. 

As a direct non- conforming or alternative capital source without prepayment penalties we can provide up to 100% funding either debt or equity or combination for Energy, Technology, Mining, Business and Real Estate based projects. 

Program highlights:

• Minimum loan amount is $1M US with no maximums on asset based lending 

• Funding is based on strength of project not LTV or LTC 

• Moratorium on payments by use of an interest reserve for a reasonable period

• Bank rate or better pricing 4%-6%

• Terms of up to 30 years

• Closing of escrow can range from 30-120 days with 60-90 days being the average.  Timing is dependent upon client response and third party reporting

What we need to determine project merit and risks:

• NDA & Project summary questionnaire (Provided)

• Business Plan or Executive Summary with actual or proforma income statements 3 -5 years
  • Balance Sheet/Financial Statement/Cash Flow/P & L with YTD less than 90 days old (if applicable)
  • Copy of Appraisal or other valuation (if available)
  • Expanded Resumes of all principals
  • Line Item Detailed Use of Funds for short-term and long-term projections
  • Exit strategy
  • Financial statement-Personal/Corporate
  • Proof of funds invested to date in the project

We believe that ‘the relationship’ is as important as the capital in allowing us to work together for a successful outcome. 

(PROGRAMS SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT LENDER DISCRETION)

NEPCO, INC – GLOBAL CAPITAL FORMATION FOR PROJECTS AND ASSETS IN THE ENERGY, TECHNOLOGY, MINING, BUSINESS AND REAL ESTATE SECTORS - Ron Coleman, President  770-572-7765-ofc  

Website: www.nepcoinc.us  Email: nepcoinc@att.net; Skype: nepcoinc1

Hi JJ,

Just saw your post. I may be able to assist you in your funding request. Please give us a call to discuss further details.

Ann O'Rourke

PrimeTimefinancialconsultants

603-401-5416

Can you send an executive summary to carlos@cdccapitalpartners.com or visit our site

www.cdccapitalpartners.com

We at the Michael Lewis Group would be happy for the opportunity to fund your project.  Take a look at our website to see if there is a product you like.  If you do, please contact me at reggie@michaellewisgroup.com.  I hope to hear from you soon.

Reggie Truss

The Michael Lewis Group

MACG REAL ESTATE GROUP has partnered up with a private lender specializing in small balance loans for investors in 34 states. 

Their Loans are truly unique because ALL OF OUR LOANS ARE TRUE NO DOCUMENTATION, NO DOWN PAYMENT SOURCING/ SEASONING, NO CREDIT CHECK LOANS.  

Please feel free to email me anytime your loan scenarios you may have for a quick rate quote.

Average closing time is two weeks for both purchases and refinances.  We’ve made it as simple as possible to get your client closed.  We require:

No doc 1003 (all sections EXCEPT V AND VI) and borrower profile (attached)Payment for appraisal  (we bill via PayPal)2 forms of ID and corporate docs (if applicable)Title commitmentHomeowner’s insurance

Thanks!

P.S. I might be able to help you get deals done that are outside the parameters of what we do as well. I have an outstanding sources for all kinds of unusual loans. Call, text or email me with the scenario….. I might be able to get it done!

P.S.S.

☆☆☆  Let me tell you WHAT ELSE WE CAN DO!

☆  30 day seasoning on a rehab

☆  You can buy a home, rehab it and come to us after 30 days for a cash out loan—NO ONE else does this

☆  Cash outs while your home is listed

☆  You can have your home listed on MLS and take cash out—NO ONE else does this, FHA requires 90 days of the property not being listed, conventions is 180 days

☆  More deals/year

☆  Accelerating deals

☆  Leveraging your refinance with your next purchase

☆  Use our cash out product to take 50% equity out of a home, list the home and start on your next project---more homes per year then paying cash

If you have a deal scenario you would like our lenders to review email: INFO@MACGREALESTATE.COM

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service