Hello All!

My company is Root Energy Homes; we purchase fixer properties, rehab them with an emphasis on energy efficiency, and quick turn them for an immediate payoff. We operate out of the Seattle, WA area and are currently focused on single family homes.

Our rehabs will be getting local certification for meeting energy efficiency standards through Built Green. The Seattle market has proven to pay an 8% - 12% premium on Build Green certified homes, which is greater than my marginal increase in cost to emphasize energy efficiency when compared to a traditional rehab. 

I am in need for funding to purchase 'fixer' properties to rehab and flip. My company is a start-up with no history, so I am looking for a loan secured by the property, or a line of credit of about $75,000 based on my personal credit.

For creditors:

The Good:

- My credit score is above 740

- My credit balances are always under 40% of my available credit

- Have never been bankrupt or made a late payment

- I will earn about $85,000 this year including rents and commissions

The Bad

- I have about 6 inquiries in the last 60 days (opened 3 new credit cards to build my credit for the future)

- My oldest line of credit is only about 3 years old

- My income is 50% commission, I have only been at this position for a year

- I collect rents, but have only been doing so for about 6 months

- My salary is $2,000 per month (excluding commissions) and my mortgage is $2170 (I own a triplex with renters whose rents = $2150 per month)

As you can piece together I am a go getter who has been very active in building my personal wealth and business over the last year. My youth of accounts, property ownership, and pay structure are working against me right now. However, my proven history of being a top performer in business, and competition, will earn any investor attractive yields when putting their money to work with my time and efforts.

Please contact me with you opportunities:

Kevin@RootEnergyHomes.com

Check out my business at:

www.RootEnergyHomes.com

www.CutOutTheBankers.com

Views: 151

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Need Money For You Business? We Can Help...

Whether you are a startup or you’ve been in business for years, we can help!

Get Funding Now…

1. Get Up To $200,000 For Your Business
  2. Fast 24-Hour Approvals, 2-Week Funding
  3. 0% Introductory Interest Rate Specials
  4. Startups Welcome; No Business History Needed
  5. Retirement rollover program available
  6. Free Legal and Small Business Consulting      Included
  7. Bad Credit? Credit Partners Accepted!
  8. Absolutely No Upfront Fees Required!
  9. No Financials Needed -- No Collateral Needed

For Startups:

UNSECURED BUSINESS FINANCING:

• Perfect for startups and small businesses
  • Approval in 24-48 hours
  • Results in 2 weeks
  • No financials or income documentation required

Necessary Documents:

• Recent Credit Report in the last 30 days( Obtained from Annualcreditreport.com, free and does not harm Credit Score at all)

For Existing Businesses:

REVENUE-BASED LOANS:

• Perfect for Restaurants, Service, and Medical Industries
  • Short-term loans, most popular are 6,9,12 months
  • Loan is uncollateralized

Necessary Documents:

• 1-page application
  • Last 3 months bank statements
  • 3 months credit card processing statements( or if credit cards are not accepted last year’s business tax returns)

In the last 13 years we’ve helped thousands of people just like you. During 2013 we raised over $38 Million for business owners all across the United States. If you need funding, we can help.

Contact us today, for your free analysis and explanation of what options exist for you.

Visit: www.financeneeds.com/7397

Courtney Lawrence:
Phone:  (949) 777-5509 | Fax:   (949) 309-2731

Mr Moen 

I can help you secure financing for your projects. I have lender that would like to work with you. Please forward Executive Summary to stephen.l.mitchell@gmail.com. I would like to speak directly with you about your projects, please call me at 512-785-2914

Thanks

Stephen Mitchell

AMCKA Property Investments, LLC

This is George Mallory with Drexel Brothers; www.drexelbrothers.com, nationwide private lenders, we lend on Multifamily (5+ units), mixed-use, office, retail, warehouse, self-storage, auto-service, warehouses, auto repair shops, day care businesses, hotels, motels, SFR, condo, townhomes, 1-4 SFR NOO units, and large SFR portfolio with a non-recourse loan, rates start at 3.5%, term 5-30yrs, based on the prevalent of the project our LTV from 75% to 100% finance. Business plan or a very detail executive summary is needed for underwriting, decisions within 24hrs, No advance fees, funding in 7 days to 45 days.

Have a Powerful Day

George R. Mallory,

VP of Finance, Underwriter

Mobile: 917-653-5215

Fax: 917-591-4601

Email: gmallory@drexelbrothers.com

Attachments:
TAMCO Capital can provide funding your commercial deals between $75,000 to $350,000. Small apartment buildings, Mixed Use, Retail, Office, Warehouse, Hotel/Motel, Recreation, Daycare, Hair Salon, Auto Body, Funeral Home, Church, Self Storage, Convenience and more. Close in 2-3 weeks. Credit scores from 475.  60% LTV. No Seasoning or Penalty for Early Payoff.

Larger deals from $2MM to $25MM considered case-by-case by our senior analysts.

HI Kevin,

I can show your Realtors/ Rehabbers/ Sellers/ Contractors/ Investors how to make more on their activities.  You sell more houses.   See how it works

Rehabbers/Sellers

http://renovationfunders.com/sellers/2963

Investors/Contractors

http://renovationfunders.com/investors/2963/

Realtors/Wholesalers/Contractors

http://renovationfunders.com/referrers/2963/

Thank You

Dwight Shook

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service