We are working on several international projects, 5 star resorts, boutique hotel and spas etc. and need a reliable source of funding.

Our projects are in the U.S., Caribbean, Latin America and Europe.

Please let me know if you can provide this type of funding or can point me in the right direction.

Views: 1540

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

David,

We are Direct with 2 private equity funds and one opporunity fund. Currently have under management over $1.6 Billion in assets. We have multiple ground up Hospitality/Resort projects currently and are always looking for more.

David

david@assetfinancialgroup.com

We are seeking investors to build reusable recyclable plastic construction plant in 4 different major cities of China. We will be build 4 simultaneously. We currently seeking JV or other funding solution to fund this project. Executive summary and other documents are available.
Kindly send email to realinvestmentnetwork@gmail.com if you are interested in this project.
Regards.

Oladapo Emmanuel.

Please reach out to me at nate@nebocapital.com to discuss.

We are seeking investors to build reusable recyclable plastic construction plant in 4 different major cities of China. We will be build 4 simultaneously. We currently seeking JV or other funding solution to fund this project. Executive summary and other documents are available.
Kindly send email to realinvestmentnetwork@gmail.com if you are interested in this project.
Regards.

Oladapo Emmanuel.

Hi David,

I saw your advertisement and I wonder if you have Hotel projects either in UK or Germany, you are welcome to send me executive summary to info_bravo@topnet.tn

kind regards,

Ferid

If your $20+ million project is bankable with an 'A' rated bank but they need more security prior to getting to the closing table we can assist. See my uploaded file. 

James W. Peterson

517-896-4275

unclejim@rocketmail.com 

Attachments:

The lender that we work with has $4Billion available to lend

and is ready to loan on your project now!

The 4 Terms

1.      14% Interest rate per year.

A.      This is a pro-rated rate.

B.      Example:

If your loan only extended 6 months, you would then only pay 7%

2.      5% Origination fee

A.      This is due at close

B.      Both the 14% and the 5% can be taken out of the loan proceeds.

3.      Loan Review Fee/ Appraisal Fee

A.      These are wrapped up into 1 fee ranging on average from 100k-150k

(If the lender has to appraise a gold mine with “in-ground assets” it could be from 150k - 200k+)

B.      They always have this fee on every deal they do, because everything must be appraised and reviewed. 

C.       The reason for this is because the lender does not lend solely on people’s credit score, or if they have had a bankruptcy.  The lender is more interested about the asset or the project.

D.     THESE FEES ARE NOT UP FRONT!!! But the fees must be paid to the lender before the loan is funded.

E.      They first have to make sure you qualify for a loan with them (only 2% of everyone that asks for a loan will even get to this stage). After you qualify, you must receive an LOI (Letter Of Intent) from the lender. This is NOT an LOC (Letter Of Commitment).  A Letter Of Intent – Tells you what we intend to do. Then they give you references of people that you may check up on them. After this when you feel comfortable, it is then you pay the “Loan Review Fee” to the lender.

4.      50%LTV

A.      This is on Gold, Diamonds, Real-estate, or anything you have.

B.      They MUST have 50% collateral on almost every project the lender does a loan for.

C.       They will do 95% on an SBLC or a BG.

But almost everything else 50%LTV

D.      Example:

If you give the lender $10Million in assets they can give you a $5Million Loan.

All loans last for 1 year and are written up for that. But if your 14% is paid up for the year, then after a review there can be an extension to the next year. And so on every year after, for as long as you need it and the board approves it. You can have it for 50years or 100years if you want.

I encourage you:

Hit these 4 Terms and you will be happy and the lender will be as well.

Hit these 4 Terms and you will close loans fast, and get paid quickly.

Brokers

Our average loan closes in 7-14 Business Days.           I suggest that you don’t be greedy with the percent you take on the loan!!

The 4 Terms

B.      Example:

(If the lender has to appraise a gold mine with “in-ground assets” it could be from 150k - 200k+)

B.      They always have this fee on every deal they do, because everything must be appraised and reviewed. 

C.       The reason for this is because the lender does not lend solely on people’s credit score, or if they have had a bankruptcy.  The lender is more interested about the asset or the project.

D.     THESE FEES ARE NOT UP FRONT!!! But the fees must be paid to the lender before the loan is funded.

E.      They first have to make sure you qualify for a loan with them (only 2% of everyone that asks for a loan will even get to this stage). After you qualify, you must receive an LOI (Letter Of Intent) from the lender. This is NOT an LOC (Letter Of Commitment).  A Letter Of Intent – Tells you what we intend to do. Then they give you references of people that you may check up on them. After this when you feel comfortable, it is then you pay the “Loan Review Fee” to the lender.

4.      50%LTV

B.      They MUST have 50% collateral on almost every project the lender does a loan for.

D.      Example:

All loans last for 1 year and are written up for that. But if your 14% is paid up for the year, then after a review there can be an extension to the next year. And so on every year after, for as long as you need it and the board approves it. You can have it for 50years or 100years if you want.

I encourage you:

Brokers

Our average loan closes in 7-14 Business Days.           I suggest that you don’t be greedy with the percent you take on the loan!!

The 4 Terms

B.      Example:

4.      50%LTV

D.      Example:

I encourage you:

Brokers

The 4 Terms

B.      Example:

4.      50%LTV

D.      Example:

I encourage you:

Brokers

3% down and 100% funding. Worldwide Funding (for virtually any legitimate funding purpose) !

Worldwide Funding (for virtually any legitimate funding purpose) 
3% down and 100% funding (clients 3% in escrow until performance) 
Closings in as little as 30 days 
$10M to $5B – US Dollars or Euro’s (smaller amounts case by case) 
If it’s for a legitimate purpose – ANYWHERE - and you have the 3% down – YOU’RE APPROVED!
For more information visit http://bit.ly/UzPHCz or email me direct at 3100_257@v3unlimited.com

1. Under the Hospitality Loan Program, we will consider only Existing, Stabilized Four to Five Star Full service hotels only.  No limited service hotel/motel under this program.  Minimum loan amount is $25MM for US properties and $50MM for properties outside of the U.S..  The program will provide permanent, fixed rate loans and the rates are very competitive.  The preferred loan size under this program is north of $75MM;
  2. Under the Hospitality Loan Program, we will look at loans from the U.S., England and most of the Western Europe.  We will also consider some Eastern European countries, Mexico, Latin American countries, Caribbean countries.  I am not sure about the Asian countries but if the property is good, exceptions maybe make;
  3. There is no up-front fee to review the loan request but there is fees involved once the loan is approved and the borrower accepts the terms and conditions from the lender.  Typical fees are Application/Site Inspection Fee from JCU, Due Diligence Expense Deposit from Lender.  Once the commitment is issued and accepted, the lender may also required legal retainer and good faith deposit.  The origination fee is paid at Closing;

-- 

Direct: 718-888-9489

Email: dmoore@jcunderwriting.com

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service