Need a mixed use lender for a 16 unit apartment building with storefront on first level

Hi there! I'm Pat Allen and I have a client that would like to refinance a mixed use property in a suburb of Dallas, Texas. The client would like to avoid a short term bridge loan and instead refinance with something along the lines of a 5 or 7 year ARM or ideally something even longer if possible. Credit in the mid-600's. Building cash flows very well with all lower level suites leased and 14 of 16 apartments leased as well. Amount owed is $778,000. Value should come in at around $1.9 million. Not interested in hard money. We all have access to that. Need something with reasonable terms so that this client can increase her cash flow. She is currently paying 7.9% and her current loan must be refinanced by 5/21.

Please message me here if you have something that would help her!

Patricia Allen

Views: 140

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'd say to reach out if you're amicable to working with a broker, but that mid-600s fico is going to be tough to mitigate even with alt/portfolio lenders, and so is the loan amount on some level.  Might have one or 2 potential sources.  Have you called around to any local/regional banks or CU's near the property??  What hasn't the client been able to go get bank/CU financing?  What's been the major issues?  Feel free to email/message.  Thanks, Jared

Where are you located ?

Send us your Executive Summary with your related business documents and your company full contact details for our review.

Regards,

David Lee
Email : davidwklee@davidwkleeglobalfunding.com

Do you need any kind of loan to fund your project? if yes, let us know so we can send you more about the lending program. Contact us info@sptlendinghome.com

Happy to connect, If you ever intend to secure a loan for real estate, I will be able to help. We do 100% financing with one of the best rates in the market.

Contacts: wilson.curtis248@gmail.com

480 645-9237 
Regards,

Wilson,curtis

Hello Pat Allen,

I’m a commercial mortgage broker with no upfront fee. I would be happy to assist your client with obtaining a loan. Minimum 620 FICO, rates from 4.25%+, up to a 75% LTV, up to a 10 year term and up to a 30 year amortization. Close within 45 days.

Contact me to discuss further and/or to obtain a Soft Quote outlining the specific loan terms, cost and reserve requirements.

__
Doug Braxton
Commercial Mortgage Broker
Braxton and Company
P:(800) 230-1424
www.braxtonandcompany.com | www.1-4investor.com

Hi Patricia

Have you secured funding for this property yet? If you haven't can you let me know here or at carlos@cdccapitalpartners.com. I maybe able to assist you in getting it done

Regards

Carlos 

Hi There : 

Visit our USA official website for your related loan request accordingly >

https://eccfunding.com/7384/landing/?business_type=PARTNERSHIP

Regards,

David Lee

Official Finance Agent # 7384

*** USA Hard Money Loan Offer ***
All Loans Are “ NO DOC ” or “ LIMITED DOC ”
All Information Provided Will Be Treated As Strictly Confidential
We Will NOT Sell or Distribute Your Personal Information
LOAN / MONEY AVAILABLE TO LEND.
The opportunity is here for you to get what you have been looking for, the development and growth of the economy depends on investment and all business/startup needs funding to expand. It is time to move forward and establish. Elmer Basharat investment company is out to help investors, enterpreneur, individuals and companies get the funding they needed to establish. We invest on properties/business and also offer all type of loans to interested persons from any country for any purpose. Contact us if you are interested in a loan.  elmerbashara@gmail.com

RSS

© 2021   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service