Need a loan?

We offer unsecured personal loans from $10000 to $100,000,000 for any purpose. You do not have to be a homeowner, we offer loans to tenants too. We won't charge you a fee to consider your application. We'll give you a conditional decision in minutes. We are a lender, not a broker - we lend you the money.

Contact us now : loanwaters@gmail.com

Views: 496

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am looking for approx 40k to 50k down payment funding for investment property. Can you help?

Rudy Kubasta

What is your program? Thanks  Jim

I found your posting on real estate finance. I would like you to look over this opportunity and let me know if you're interested.

We're bringing in a money partner to fund the following great deal:

The value of the property is $65,000 after we spend $6,000 getting it ready for occupancy.
Our projected profit is $35,000 over 7 years!
We will rent the property for $750 monthly or sell with wraparound terms for $435.
We are looking to borrow $32,972 at 8% for up to 7 years secured by a 1st position lien.
The amount owed on the property totals $0.00 with a total monthly payment of $0.00.
The ITV or investment to value is 50.7% with a $32,038 cushion of equity to protect you.
Monthly payments on this investment are are $219.82 a month, interest only.

Would you like to learn more about this opportunity?  
Thanks.

Linda

Hello

We are a rent to own/buy and hold company in west/central Arkansas

We have several properties and the people to fill in the spaces

Also have three apartment buildings with good returns every year since built

We Need Funds to purchase the property, Please send your info to

JNJPropertys@yahoo.com

Thanks

I'm looking for a loan for a home that needs Rehabbing. I want to get a ARV loan with 100% Financing. Meaning that i would like to get the loan on the home with out paying anything out of my pocket until the home is Rehabbed and sold. I would like to get the loan for 1 year and if i pay the loan early there would be no penalties on the loan. Can you help me and i hope there is no fee's. I just gave some one from this site money and i have not received my loan. I lost all my money. So i called my police station and they are looking into it. The price on the home is $70000 and the Rehab is $45000
Thank You for your Reply.
Carlos Rivera Jr

We have access to a banker Trading Program/Platform - 3-6 months, requiring $50M entry level - risk free - with funds remaining in the local account.

If you factually have access to $100M for loans as stipulated, reply with contact #

Regards

Sol Celender

Sol:

How secure are you with this bank trade program? There are lots of scams related to these types of trade programs. I'm asking because I also have access to a bank trade program and you can do this for $1mm not $50mm. If funds are deposited into a Wells Fargo account the trade program is pretty much 100% safe and secure.If interested let me know and I'll put you in direct contact. Once POFs are provided you will have direct access to the firm that handles the trade.

I would be interested in the response you got from this lender if they even replied to your post. You can email me directly at chuckcatchings@clearstreamtrading.com. Are you located here in the US?

Mr. Catchings

please send info

carolyn

do you do OO rehab project in Massachusetts?

100% Funding this is what need a.s a..p can you help me please. if yes inbox me

I'm in need of a $20,000 in funding to purchase rental properties.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service