Needed, lender for refi on shopping center in Pocatello, Idaho. Shopping center is valued at approx. $4.5M (about 69% LTV), with positive cash flow after debt service and expenses. Long term tenants. Please call Steve Rich (801) 712-7353, if interested in making this loan.

Views: 2108

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Attn  Steve Rich

Good day.I represent an investor based in Malaysia seeking means of expanding and relocating  his business abroad in  real estate . Joint Venture partnership and Hard loan funding can also be considered. If you are interested,get back to me.Send email to

hussaini_syedabid11@hotmail.com

However, I'm confident that discussing commercial joint venture possibilities would be advantageous for us.

Regards,

Hussaini Abid Syed
18 Jalan Perak
Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
hussaini_syedabid11@hotmail.com
Cell +60 1439 27 332

Send me executive summary of your project to scharlesthomas1@gmail.com

or call Sam Thomas at Paramount Financial Partners (515) 554-5541

Hi Steve,

I might be able to help, our investors LTV goes up to 75%. Send over summary, financials and whatever else you have on the file for review;

John Broussard

Newbridge Investments

713-777-9996 Ext 103

Direct: 832-429-4389

commercial.privateorhardmoney@gmail.com

Hi Steve,

up to 85% Commercial

Hard Money Mike 443-838-9563

South Ft. Myers FL. Since 1971. fishermike50@gmail

All 50 states. JUST LIVING THE DREAM!

Dear Sir,
I can deliver leased instruments to Organisations or individuals with their preferred text verbiage as been approved by their bankers. We also offer sales option to interested buyers. Our terms and procedures are so flexible and workable by RWA clients. Our lease rate is (5)%+x%. X% IS Lessee broker's Commission and he determines his commission. Also we have facilities to discount BG and Put you into PPP Trading.
Contact me through this email:(lavgolova009@gmail.com,lavgolova009@yahoo.com,lavgolova009@outlook.com,mhn505@gmail.com) or through skype: (stangolva) in other to furnish you with other information.

Steve,

I would love to have a look at this. I am a broker at Eastern Union, we work with over 50 lenders and close over 250 million in loans a month.

I will deliver the best the market has to offer.

Please email me the setup of the property and/or let me know a good time to call to discuss.

I look forward to hearing from you.

best,

Leah Pollack

732-301-3929

lpollack@easternuc.com

Hi Leah, ok, I requested funding for this loan a little early; it took another month to get full docs, but I'm ready to submit now. I know I can get conventional financing all day long on this refi from anyone, but I'm interested in other programs outside the normal U.S. banking ideas. I've got several large projects ready to submit in the next month, and I need more creative financing than 75% LTV. I'm looking for one lender/broker that can handle my creative but very qualified real estate investors. What all programs do you have to offer? Please call me tomorrow or send me a program sheet directly to my email address at: richbusinesscapital@gmail.com

please send me your summary of your  funding needs to ncc7enterprise@yahoo.com have a lender that funds all types of loans

Property Loan $50,000 to $100 Million

Whether you need new equipment or looking to fund a small commercial property, a $100 Million development project, or anything in between we can help.

http://www.tmlg.net/

Steve, please email me executive summary and I will get you an answer within 24 hours..

rabuata@eastern-cap.com

Roger

Hi Rich:

My partner called you and left a message. We may be able to assist you in your funding request.

Please give us a call back to discuss further if you are still interested.

Ann O'Rourke

Prime-Timefinancialconsultants

603-560-4398

Steve,

We have a small life company that provides portfolio loans.  Please send me an Executive Summary and we'll respond promptly. 

T. J. Morrow, CMC

Great Eastern Investments, LLC

tjmorrow@idworld.net

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service