I am needing a loan or JV Partnership help with $725k up to $40m for this Multifamily Apartment Acquisitions Projects.

Views: 55

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

When The Big Banks Can't Help, We Can!

Incredibly Fast Gig-Worker Funding, Small Business Capital, Customer Finance, And Payment Processing
 DavidAllenCapital.com/ 102714544

DavidAllenCapital.com/ 102714544 

DavidAllenCapital.com/ business-capital/102714544

DavidAllenCapital.com/ gigfunding/102714544

DavidAllenCapital.com/line-of- credit/102714544

DavidAllenCapital.com/dac- payment-processing-services/ 102714544

DavidAllenCapital.com/ customer-financing/102714544

Business funding has never been easier. Let's get started!
Step 1 - Apply
Complete our simple application. You will be done in minutes.
Step 2 - Link Bank Or Upload Statements
Depending on funding type and amount - you will be approved simply by verifying and linking your bank account - or by uploading your bank statements.
Step 3 - Receive Offer and Get Funded
With most fundings, you will receive an instant offer on screen. With larger fundings and Lines of Credit- you will receive an offer via email within one hour to one business day.

Quick Funding up to $2M!

One stop. Best offers. Free Application. No Obligation.

I have a cloud-based international private investment banking firm specializing in ground-up secured joint venture development funding for residential, commercial, energy, and major infrastructure projects as well as working capital.

Unlike traditional funding structures that will charge upfront costs and high due diligence fees without any guarantee of funding, they will spare you the pain and stress of such and eat the cost themselves if they see the feasibility of your project.  

80% LTC pre-funding, without any upfront cost or due diligence fees, providing the developer has 20% of the project cost or a minimum of $10 million in cash reserves that will remain blocked in your bank account and 100% LTC at funding.

Also Yes they will do Acquisitions funding.

Send me Executive Summary of your project, loan amount, 3 to 5 yrs. projections and resume of management team to      samcthomas45@gmail.com

I provide funding for Fix and Flips, Rental Properties & Commercial Projects, Gap funding, Refinance. ( Personal Funding Available). Loan amount: $20,000 up to $50,0000,000. Up to 100% LTV if deal is solid . Interest rate from 3%, No Prepayment Penalty. We close within 2 to 5 days. Send in your loan scenario to review my lending criteria.
Thanks

Email: loan@burrisfinsolutions.com
Call/Text: +1(314)-384-2172.

we can help you with the funds, please contact us via email at contact@dawnholdingsinc.com

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service