Currently working a deal with a 6 unit commercial building. 4 of the 6 are currently rented. 2 unites not rented need rehabbing. Looking for funding on this deal. Would like to get this bought and rehabbed. Repositioning this building. If your interested please email me @ Shawn@h2h-properties.com I am open to different terms.  

Views: 172

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Shawn

I just sent you an email. Let me know if I can be of help.

Hi Shawn,

This sounds like a loan that fits our groups lending model. Call us directly to discuss your project and needs when you are ready. Your loan inquiry has been registered under your name and/or your company name. With the vast amount of responses for our investment/Lending postings it's best you call us back directly for a faster response. We have a no pressure sales approach so call us when you are ready. Times to call M-F 9am-5pm, Sat 10am-4pm EST. Sundays feel free to call and leave a message for a return call. 

Hard Money Lending Made Easy - Get Approved Now!  No Financials needed Contact us with your deal today! Transactional Funding in all States * FAST CLOSING  w/CLEAR TITLE  * Submit your loan request today!  http://buywpi.com/PrivateMoneyLoans.htm   Ask About Our JV Opportunities

Admin

The WPI Group

800-535-1230 Toll Free

www.buywpi.com

wholesalepropint@gmail.com

Please call Sam Thomas at Paramount Financial Partners (515) 554-5541

Glad to finance your deal-I will email you my full contact details. 
Please feel free to call or email me any time.
Simcha Edward Margolis

Like to know more about your deals, please email me at info@wblgroup.net

We have Hard Money and Credit Line for Real Estate Loans.

Daniel

http:www.wblgroup.net

Hello,
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A GENUINE AND LEGITIMATE LENDER?  Am a private lender willing to work with you, Contact me to visit the company website for
more info on direct funding, asset protection, credit repair, business solutions and much
more  because our loans are well insured for maximum security is our priority.Email# mrs.slavengillian@gmail.com
(Serious Inquiries Only)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service