I have a buyer, a realtor, in NJ looking to purchase a mixed use property that he presently leases space in. His office, another office and 4 apartments. Purchase price is $699k. He has 10% to put down and seller will hold a second for 10%.

Views: 293

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

John, 

We are a direct lender, and would lend on this property. First and foremost, is majority of the revenue coming from the apartments? Or from the Commercial Leases? And, are the leases long term?

MACG REAL ESTATE GROUP is Now financing CONSTRUCTION, LAND DEVELOPMENT PROJECTS investor properties in...

GEORGIA!!

*ALSO:CA-AZ-CO-WY-WA-SC-NJ-FLA-IL

Great for: REHABBERS & BUILDERS

We can fund Projects  that range from $100,000.00 TO $2,000,000.00!!

We lend up to 80% of Purchase!

100% of Rehab/Construction!

9 Month Term

FAVORABLE CREDIT TERMS!

11%-13% Interest and 2-4 Points

*Closing cost required of Borrower

EASY 1 PAGE APPLICATION

START YOUR APPLICATION PROCESSS TODAY!!

Email us at :macgrealestate1@gmail.com

We also can Refinance Your  existing Commercial Real Estate Portfolio  at Today’s Lower Interest Rates to you Save Thousands!

CALL US TODAY AT 404.644.2170

Attachments:

We offer personal, company and business loans at 3% APR. Apply now and get your financial problems solved. Contact us via e-mail{vatlfunding07@gmail.com}

Hello 

I am a private lender that offers all types of loans, Contact my email address below for more info, I am able to help you. universalprivatefinance@gmail.com

MACG REAL ESTATE GROUP is Now financing CONSTRUCTION, LAND DEVELOPMENT PROJECTS investor properties in...

GEORGIA!!

*ALSO:CA-AZ-CO-WY-WA-SC-NJ-FLA-IL

Great for: REHABBERS & BUILDERS

We can fund Projects  that range from $100,000.00 TO $2,000,000.00!!

We lend up to 80% of Purchase!

100% of Rehab/Construction!

9 Month Term

FAVORABLE CREDIT TERMS!

11%-13% Interest and 2-4 Points

*Closing cost required of Borrower

EASY 1 PAGE APPLICATION

START YOUR APPLICATION PROCESSS TODAY!!

Email us at :macgrealestate1@gmail.com

We also can Refinance Your  existing Commercial Real Estate Portfolio  at Today’s Lower Interest Rates to you Save Thousands!

CALL US TODAY AT 404.644.2170

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service