I have a piece of property located in st.Louis mo this 16 unit is selling for 800k all rented out 525.00 per unit. looking for financing the seller is willing to take back a second looking for a 75 to 80 ltv

Views: 380

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Shawn,

Usually for mult-family it will be at 75% LTV, 80% is case by case & mid fico needs to be 720+ to get it. 

Do you have experience in these type of purchases?  Please email me at floresjavier00@gmail.com

Thanks,

Javier

Shawn -

Feel free to get in touch with me if you'd like.

Rich Coppage
Vice President, Cressida Capital
8939 S. Sepulveda Blvd.
Suite 102
Los Angeles, CA 90045
O: 213.784.2784 x1004
M: 480.215.9909
F: 480.269.9805
E: richc@cressidacapital.com
www.CressidaCapital.com

Get your loan with no Upfront Fees, you would have the privilege to deal directly with private lenders that provide short and/or long term loans that you want. These loan programs are used to finance your Project/Business/Properties and we close loan within 5 days max. For more details and inquiry contact: Robert Clarkson Email: robclax007@gmail.com Phone Number: (978) 276-9538

Please contact me at bwabrey@gmail.com

Call asap 877-570-5594 Arden or email ag29577@gmail.com

What are the major factors against your loan but we can provide the loan at No Upfront fees and Low interest rate irrespective of your Credit score,Write Tom on tomvichi90@gmail.com for details

You have received numerous offers yet none has made to put smiles on your face,but here is a difference,reach Tom on tomvichi90@gmail.com for Loan at less interest rate and No upfront fees 

Need funding of any kind? i can help you get funded with a 5% interest rate. only serious contacts only please.

Email: Winstedfinancellc@hotmail.com.

Thanks

Donald

Sweat equity is worthless. Without any skin in the game any
real lender will not look at it. If the economics make sense, the 
lender should buy the deal.

Peter Hans

Mercury Capital
Direct Bridge/Hard Money Lenders
212-661-8700

Hello Shawn,

Contact me for more info..... Winstedfinancellc@hotmail.com

Hi Shawn,

Just saw your post. I may be able to assist you in your funding request. Please email me with your phone number so we can discuss further. Look forward to speaking with you.

Ann O'Rourke

primetimefinancialconsultants@gmail.com

Shawn, we at The Michael Lewis Group, would be happy for the opportunity to fund your project if it's at least $200,000.

Take a look at our web site http://michaellewisgroup.com to see if there is a product you like, if you do please contact me reggie@michaellewisgroup.com. Hope to hear from you.

Reggie Truss

The Michael Lewis Group

P.S. We help real estate agents close more sales

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service