Looking for Private Capital for Real Estate Development Company

CFRE Properties, LLC is a residential real estate developer based in Maryland. We purchase distressed single family homes at low cost and renovate them in modern style, they are then purchased by families and couples. The company will develop a pristine finished product targeting prospective home buyers that desire a top quality home.
We are looking to obtain seed funding to use for a period of 5 years. We are looking to obtain about 500K-600K that carries a 15% equity return of profits annually. Please contact me and I can forward you our formal business plan.

Views: 303

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am a private lender located in new jersey,i do offer loan to realestate investors company and individual at 4% interest rate only with good terms and condition for financing.you can reach me for more details on my financing program at {charityfinancialservices@live.com or contact me directly at (609)415-0420.

THANKS,

DAVID HORN.

We provide bank instruments services like Bank Guarantee (BG) and Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC) for BUY at (40 + 2 %) and for LEASING (6 + 2 %). Our instrumentS are issued from HSBC, BARCLAYS, DEUTSCHE BANK and other AAA+++ rated banks.
We also monetise bank instrument BG/SBLC and also provide loan and project funding for our client.

We are currently working with another reliable bank instrument providing house here in the UK which i trade on their platform.

Thank you

chamberlain.doris@gmail.com

Hello

I can get you the funding for your long term goals. Please send me your executive summary and one of my investors will get back to you. Please include recent fix and flips that you completed.

Thanks

Ranj

Strong Investments

sfi231@aol.com

Ranji,

I have sent you an email regarding the requested document.

Thanks

Sean

I AM A PRIVATE LENDER,LOCATED IN THE TORRANCE,I CAN HELP YOU WITH THE LOAN FUNDS YOU NEED.ASAP

Fix and Flip Program~

65% ARV Lending Nationwide ( Major Cities Perferred)
Rehab and Purchase Included
Interest Only Payments
Rates starting at 12%
Terms 12-60 months
Can close in 20 Days 
Call 877-570-5594 or email ag29577@gmail.com

Rehab and Purchase Loan must exceed 100K
12% Interest for 12 Months 
Interest Only Payments

We are private equity & venture capital investment company who are ready to fund projects in the form of debt finance.

Do you need a loan to Enhance your business? Loan to Consolidate your Debt? Loan for personal uses? Loan for credit Card? Mortgage Loan? We are the solution to your financial problem. We grant loan to both cooperate and private entities at a low interest rate. The terms are very flexible and interesting.

Kindly revert back if you have projects that needs funding for further discussion and negotiation.

Best Regards,
Richard Max.
(872) 225-2819
Address: 4625 Sherland  Rd,Mountain View,
CA 94043, USA.

I am a Registered and Licensed Money Lender/investor
who gives out loans of various kinds such as Payday,
Personal, Mortgage, Business, Auto Loans to Serious
and Interested People at a very low Cost affordable
rate. Contact me today via email at to get started
stevesmart.mbod@gmail.com

DON'T MISS OUT THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY!