I am looking for any sort of lenders for lending on multifamily commercial real estate [appartments, mobile home parks]. I'm preferring either no points added, or for the points to be rolled into the loan itself; no upfront fees.

Timeline varies, but would need, on average, anywhere about 10 years, to repay.

I know the focus is real estate, but if someone lends, with the above in consideration, for business purchases, I'd like to hear, either via PM, or replying to this topic.

Views: 1326

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Eddie,

Where are your investment properties located? At ReCasa Financial Group, we offer 100% financing for purchase, improvements and closing costs of 1-4 family non-owner occupied properties.

Thank you,

Nikki Lawler
info@recasafinancial.com
www.recasafinancial.com

hello eddie

am a private lender in new york i can help you with the loan you need at 5% interest rate. kindly contact if interested on skyfinancefirmltd@gmail.com

Hello,

Am a direct private lender, WE OFFER  ALL TYPES OF LOAN FUNDING, If you are serious,  You can contact me for funding today

Email# mrs.slavengillian@gmail.com
(Serious Inquiries Only)

If you are still in need of funding check this out:
COMMERCIAL MORTGAGE LOANS
Commercial loans offered by our company are for the
acquisition and refinance of commercial real estate
or Acquisition & Development Lending aka Construction Loans, these loans are intended to
acquire commercial property and develop it.
With No Obligation
No Hassle
No Application Fee
Low Closing Costs
No Lender Points
No Yeld Maintenance
Low Rates
if interested let me know.
Thank you for your Time
Reginald Metts
AVAILABLE IN ALL STATES

First, I want to thank everyone who has taken the time to reply!

Second, for those that have, or wish to reply, I am looking at multifamily, only! I'm looking at small apartments and mobile home parks, currently. I may be looking at larger multifamily in the near future, as well, but I am generally not looking for SFH, or quad-plexes or smaller. Most of what I'm interested in is +5. If your program doesn't fit this, than we won't be able to work together. I do thank you for taking time to review my post, and wish you well.

If you're replying, and you do lend on MFH, then I'd like to see a website, and not something hosted on a free service. If you can't afford a web site and a domain, then you won't be installing confidence; there are a lot of notices, on this site, to beware of scammers, and I need to protect not only myself, but my sellers, as well.

All you really need to do is get a blog [wordpress, blogger, etc.], pay the domain name fee, and voila: professional looking web site, without having to hire a web designer/programmer. Professional emails, even something like "@contractor.net" helps to ease the worries for myself, and other, potential clients. ID theft is not fun; I had lost my wallet, back in 2010, and I'm still dealing with some factors. Helping to reduce client fears should be a priority of all professionals.

I will be contacting a few, in the next few days, having our initial discussion.

Just a reminder: I'm looking for asset based lenders. No FICO or personal scores, nor proof of income. I'd also like no upfront fees, and no points...or for the points to be rolled into the loan, itself. I'm dealing with established MFH properties, that have positive cash flows, only.

As a commercial lender our process is simple, consistent and fully transparent with information provided for your due diligence of our organization, history, references to ensure that you are comfortable in allowing us to be your financial partner in this and future opportunities.  We believe that the relationship is as important as the funds if we are to work in harmony to achieve your goals.  We are direct funding sources offering several programs including an International Investment Banking Group up to 100% funding either debt or equity or combination worldwide!  We fund based on the project strength not LTV or LTC.   We are interested in the Energy, Technology, Mining, Real Estate and Business- (lines of credit, working capital, contract financing, purchase order financing, factoring, etc.) sectors. 30 year proven track record!  

We offer pricing is bank rate or better with terms of 3, 5,7,15 & 20 years.  No front fees. Principals must cover third party cost prior to closing. Our market is domestic and international. To move forward we will need an executive summary with proforma or actual income statement for 3-5 years, use of funds statement and exit strategy showing timeline for repayment along with bio/resume of Principal and their team.

We provide funding for the borrower’s capital request in the form of debt, equity or a combination and allow all documented expense and fees paid by the borrower to be stacked on top of the funds requested.  We can offer a moratorium on payments until the project is stabilized and cash flowing if the timeline to stabilization is reasonable.

(The following remark is not intended to offend but stated because of so many request from those who believe that all cost can be paid from closing proceeds):

“If there are no funds available to cover project cost and principals expects the lender to pay the necessary cost to determine if the project is lendable, close and fund the project and get their expenses from the loan proceeds then no one I know of can help you.”   I have 28 years experience in this industry and have never seen that happen with lenders in the US, Western Europe or anywhere else.

NEPCO, INC - FUNDING FOR PROJECTS AND ASSETS IN THE ENERGY, TECHNOLOGY, MINING, BUSINESS AND REAL ESTATE SECTORS-WORLDWIDE

Ron Coleman, President

770-572-7765-ofc; nepcoinc@att.net; nepcoinc1 -Skype

Hi Eddie,

Marc Simpson with Peak Choice Capital. Based on what you described you are looking for, we would be highly interested only in the mobile home park acquisition. If you could please send over more details on how you wish to structured these deal with slightly more information on the property itself, we would be able to provide quick decisions of our interest or not. 

Best regards,

We are direct to a private mortgage funder in US that provides commercial mortgage funding for commercial real estate properties.You must be direct principal borrower.

Info:
*1-3 Yr Term, Mezzanine and Preferred Equity 
*No Pre-Payment Penalty
*All commercial properties except for Gas stations,and Senior Living properties 
*50% Max LTV
*Rates starting as low as 7.99%
*Funding between 10-30 days of approval
*$1M-$20MM loan range.
If Interested,contact me to move forward and find out what additional information is needed to move forward.
You can contact me at: Derek@WCMCapital.com
Derek

NO POINTS, 100% Financing, No credit verification, Stated Income, Stated Assets, Any Size Loan, No Prepay Penalty. 30 year loan. Commercial, residential, Construction, Purchase or Refi, Any State or Country.

hlear@realtyconnections.net

Harold can you do a Manufacturing project in Belarus   Russia?

NEPCO, INC – DIRECT LENDING AND CAPITAL FORMATION FOR PROJECTS AND ASSETS IN THE ENERGY, TECHNOLOGY, MINING, BUSINESS AND REAL ESTATE SECTORS-WORLDWIDE - Ron Coleman, President   770-572-7765-ofc; nepcoinc@att.net; nepcoinc1 -Skype

We are private equity & venture capital investment company who are ready to fund projects in the form of debt finance.

Do you need a loan to Enhance your business? Loan to Consolidate your Debt? Loan for personal uses? Loan for credit Card? Mortgage Loan? We are the solution to your financial problem. We grant loan to both cooperate and private entities at a low interest rate. The terms are very flexible and interesting.

Kindly revert back if you have projects that needs funding for further discussion and negotiation.

Best Regards,
Richard Max.
(872) 225-2819
Address: 4625 Sherland  Rd,Mountain View,
CA 94043, USA.

Hi Nat,

I do fix & flips as well as fix & hold. Most are in the 75K to 150K range with ARV's of 135K to 225K.  Can you send your guidelines please.

Thanks in advance

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service