Looking for lenders to Fund Purchase and Rehab cost for high return in Orange County, CA. Anyone out there ready to partner up with R&P Home Solutions? Sent me a line I’m very motivated and ready to go. As a bonus my wife is a realtor.

Views: 5082

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

TAMCO Capital can provide funding your commercial deals between $75,000 to $350,000. Small apartments, Mixed Use, Retail, Office, Warehouse, Hotel/Motel, Recreation, Daycare, Hair Salon, Auto Body, Funeral Home, Church, Self Storage, Convenience and more. Close in 2-3 weeks. Credit scores from 475. No Seasoning or Penalty for Early Payoff.

Larger deals from $2MM to $25MM considered case-by-case by our senior analysts.

GET CONNECTED DIRECTLY WITH OVER 4,000 COMMERCIAL LENDERS TODAY!!

TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR FUNDING PROCESS TODAY!!

SUBMIT YOUR LOAN REQUESTS DIRECT AT THE NEW MACG REAL ESTATE GROUP FUNDING PORTAL

Providing Investors/businesses, both seasoned and startups, with access to commercial real estate financing, working capital and over 20 other types of business loans needed to cultivate growth and ensure success for years to come!

START YOUR FUNDING PROCESS TODAY!!

GO TO: http://www.connectlending.com/portal/15548/home

As a business owner/Real Estate Investor borrower you want to find a lender that understands your business, supports it, and is willing to offer you a fair loan. MACG REAL ESTATE GROUP Funding Portal system sifts through hundreds of lenders and handpicks the best lenders for your unique situation. Our intelligent software design saves you days, weeks, or even months of searching for a business loan. Our systems only match you with the lenders that have "pre-approved" your situation and have a high likelihood of closing your loan.

Finally, Real Estate Investors can get the financing they need!

Overview of Our Financing Solutions

We provide a vast number of business financing solutions that have been developed to support the specific needs of our clients. Please review the list of lending solutions that we offer and contact us to learn more about how one of these products can enrich your business.

Accounts Receivable Financing

Acquisition Financing

Annuity Financing

Bridge Loans

Commercial Real Estate Financing

Consumer Financing

Contract Financing

Equipment Financing

Franchise Financing

Healthcare Financing

Merchant Cash Advance

Private Equity Financing

Purchase Order Financing 

SBA Loans 

Stated Income Loans

Unsecured Business Lines Of Credit 

I can finance your project at a low interest rate.

I can help you with a good loan, Submit application at gardenloan.com or get back to me here if interested in a loan 

my email is denene246@gmail.com 

My capital source can offer 70% ARV in California.

Email your scenario and/or executive summary to kmitchell@axiomcapitalres.com.

Hello Randy, we a are true direct capital funding company in LA with great rates. (we have recently beat out other local lenders with better rates, lower points)  Please visit our site and talk to Dustin for CA deals.Regards

David

http://bridgeloanslenders.com/

TAMCO Capital can provide funding your commercial deals between $75,000 to $350,000. Small apartments, Mixed Use, Retail, Office, Warehouse, Hotel/Motel, Recreation, Daycare, Hair Salon, Auto Body, Funeral Home, Church, Self Storage, Convenience and more. Close in 2-3 weeks. 60% LTV, Credit scores from 475. No Seasoning or Penalty for Early Payoff.

Larger deals from $2MM to $25MM considered case-by-case by our senior analysts.

I hope this email finds you doing well.  I saw your post on Real Estate Finance and I'm wondering if you've been able to obtain financing?  If you still need help, I think I could help you get this deal done.  I would just need to ask a few questions about the deal before I could determine whether or not it was something I could get done.  I look forward to your response.

bbanks@gatewayfundnc.com

910-399-6758 ext. 107

SUBMIT YOUR LOAN REQUESTS DIRECT AT THE NEW..

MACG REAL ESTATE GROUP Funding Portal

Providing businesses, both seasoned and startups, with access to commercial real estate financing, working capital and over 20 other types of business loans needed to cultivate growth and ensure success for years to come.

START YOUR FUDING PROCESS TODAY!!

Hello, I saw your loan request on realestatefinance.com,it will be processed within 1-2weeks only at an affordable interest rate,at no upfront fees,write now on james.f6525@gmail.com,thanks as I await your prompt response, James

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service