Looking for lenders to Fund Purchase and Rehab cost for high return in Orange County, CA. Anyone out there ready to partner up with R&P Home Solutions? Sent me a line I’m very motivated and ready to go. As a bonus my wife is a realtor.

Views: 5082

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Randy,

We do fix and flip loans in all of California.  Up to 80% purchase and rehab costs.  Contact me at MichaelH@centerstreetfinancial.com to set something up.

I'm looking for 100% financing (based on the property) to purchase and rehab properties in Southern Calif. I bring the rest! Just need 100% financing for first two projects. I moved back to my home town in Louisiana about five years ago after being here in Calif for twenty years. Teamed up with a bank there and did about 14 flips in the four years we were there. The largest was 58 hundred sf. for the ground up. Missed the great weather here in southern Calif and moved back. I’ve been back about a year and trying to get started full time flipping. My wife is also a Relator. I have a great eye for detail and just need someone to just give me a little brake. If you are that person or know of someone that has the funds and want to partner up with a team that could help them increase their investment. Please contact me. Thanks for the consideration.

Please check out by portfolio on LinkedIn:

www.linkedin.com/pub/randy-boutte/68/471/85b/

Randy,

Unfortunately we require a down payment of 20%.  Best of luck in your endeavors.

-Michael Henry

Randy i can be of help in funding you, check me out on donaldouglasloan@gmail.com

I'm looking for 100% financing (based on the property) to purchase and rehab properties in Southern Calif. I bring the rest! Just need 100% financing for first two projects. I moved back to my home town in Louisiana about five years ago after being here in Calif for twenty years. Teamed up with a bank there and did about 14 flips in the four years we were there. The largest was 58 hundred sf. for the ground up. Missed the great weather here in southern Calif and moved back. I’ve been back about a year and trying to get started full time flipping. My wife is also a Relator. I have a great eye for detail and just need someone to just give me a little brake. If you are that person or know of someone that has the funds and want to partner up with a team that could help them increase their investment. Please contact me. Thanks for the consideration.

Randy,

I'd like to know more about what you've got going on.  Do you have a track record?  If your experience is there and the returns are right, I can possibly get you 100% LTC financing.  No joke. No Bs.  I can email you the last one we did in the Palm Springs area.

Let me know.

Jared Rine

jaredrine@gmail.com

Randy,

I work directly with a private lender. Please send me your email address and I will sent you information on his 

funding programs.

Best Regards,

Phillip Walker

Stone Creek Financial Services

Phone: 510-575-1709

Fax: 1-877-395-6770

Thanks for replying to my post. My email address is (randy@randphomesolutions.com)

We have multiple ways to fund your deals, which can lead up to 100%, if you qualify, and especially if you're experienced.

100K Investing, LLC., in association with various financial options, can offer you multiple ways to fund your business or real estate deals!

• PREMIERE BUSINESS LINE OF CREDIT
  • BUSINESS LOANS
  • EQUIPMENT  LOANS
  • FACTORING
  • PURCHASE ORDER FUNDING
  • BLANKET PRIVATE COMMERCIAL MORTGAGES
  • REAL ESTATE LINE OF CREDIT
  • BRIDGE FINANCING
  • HARD MONEY
  • COMMERCIAL MORTGAGES
  • CONSTRUCTION LOANS
  • RETIREMENT ACCOUNT MONETIZATION