Seasoned Realtor with over 10 years experience and now looking to invest in sfr and multi-units to fix and flip.  I need an sincere and honest individual/company that will help me to get in the game of investing.  If you will put up the all the financing, I'll do all the work.  I have access to contractors, inspectors, developers and multiple amounts of leads to get the properties.  And we'll split the profit 50/50.  Are you on board?

Views: 204

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Awesome, 

please email me details of what you are looking to do, 

Thank You

Kathleen Smith

Harbour Equity Partners
Private Client Services, LLC

Admin Assist.  | Private Banking and Client Services

NY Office    631-757-9700

Fax.              631-991-9142
Email.    Info@SuperJumboLoans.Info     

My goals are to buy, rehab and flip 3-5 single family residents per month, then purchase multi family units to buy and hold. 

Thank you for responding.

If you are ever in need of rehab funding, I have a great source which funds 100% of the rehab up to $300K per property. If you are interested, send me an email to uri124ch@gmail.com

Hi Daniella,

Thank you for responding.  Greatly appreciated.  

I am very interested in your source.  My email address is michele@mjnvestor.com.

Thank you.

MACG REAL ESTATE GROUP has partnered up a private lender specializing in small balance loans for investors in 34 states. 

Their Loans are truly unique because ALL OF OUR LOANS ARE TRUE NO DOCUMENTATION, NO DOWN PAYMENT SOURCING/ SEASONING, NO CREDIT CHECK LOANS.  

Please feel free to email me anytime your loan scenarios you may have for a quick rate quote.

Average closing time is two weeks for both purchases and refinances.  We’ve made it as simple as possible to get your client closed.  We require:

No doc 1003 (all sections EXCEPT V AND VI) and borrower profile (attached)Payment for appraisal  (we bill via PayPal)2 forms of ID and corporate docs (if applicable)Title commitmentHomeowner’s insurance

Thanks!

P.S. I might be able to help you get deals done that are outside the parameters of what we do as well. I have an outstanding sources for all kinds of unusual loans. Call, text or email me with the scenario….. I might be able to get it done!

P.S.S.

☆☆☆  Let me tell you WHAT ELSE WE CAN DO!

☆  30 day seasoning on a rehab

☆  You can buy a home, rehab it and come to us after 30 days for a cash out loan—NO ONE else does this

☆  Cash outs while your home is listed

☆  You can have your home listed on MLS and take cash out—NO ONE else does this, FHA requires 90 days of the property not being listed, conventions is 180 days

☆  More deals/year

☆  Accelerating deals

☆  Leveraging your refinance with your next purchase

☆  Use our cash out product to take 50% equity out of a home, list the home and start on your next project---more homes per year then paying cash

If you have a deal scenario you would like our lenders to review email: INFO@MACGREALESTATE.COM

Hi Mr. Washington,

Thank you for sending your information.  I'm very interested in several of your programs for my business.  When would be a good time to speak with you to discuss my plans and how your business can help me?

Thank you.

Do you have EXPERIENCE in flipping properties?

How many flips in the last 2 years?

What price range?

Hi Kevin,

No I do not have any EXPERIENCE in flipping properties.  The only way for me to get EXPERIENCE is by starting to flip.  My price range is up to $300,000.

Thank you for your responding.

Michele

Can you partner with an experienced flipper ( 6 + flips per year in the $250,000 + price range)?

Absolutely!!!!

Do you have someone in mind that I can reach out to?

Thanks.

It really would be best that you find a local flipper with experience in your market and start working with him/her.  Some flipper who has done 6 or more flips in the last year .... and made money.

( more later) 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service