We are a newly established real estate company seeking investors or Partners willing to do business outside US ,specializes in marketing realistically priced real estate in rural Zimbabwe which includes acreage, small town and country homes, recreational cabins, retirement property, waterfront properties, farms for sale, ranches, vineyards, historic properties, nature havens, hunting & fishing retreats, luxurious estates, mansions, development properties, vacation property, building sites, river and island properties.Farms

Views: 512

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Attn  Anthony Kays

Good day.I represent an investor based in Malaysia seeking means of expanding and relocating  his business abroad in  real estate . Joint Venture partnership and Hard loan funding can also be considered. If you are interested,get back to me.Send email to

hussaini_syedabid11@hotmail.com

However, I'm confident that discussing commercial joint venture possibilities would be advantageous for us.

Regards,

Hussaini Abid Syed
18 Jalan Perak
Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
Cell +60 1439 27 332

Dear Anthony,

We are interested in your proposal. Please, send us more info. Thanks ( mariolaalsina@aol.com

Hi Tony,

Contact us at    hussaini_syedabid11@hotmail.com

Hello .. I have a business plan attached I would love for you to look at .. I am looking for an Investor to help me on this .. Thank you

Tammy Shore

Attachments:

Send it to the above Id

ok cool will do so .. thank you

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service