Looking for Funding for Commercial building in PC Ohio

I am seeking funding for the purchase of a commercial building in Port Clinton Ohio.

Views: 502

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Bryan,

International Investment banking group providing 100% funding either debt or equity or combination worldwide! We fund based on the project strength not LTV or LTC.   We are interested in the Energy, Technology, Mining, Real Estate and Business sectors. 30 year proven track record!  

We offer terms that are bank rate or better. No front fees. Principals must cover third party cost prior to closing. Our market is domestic and international. Replies private or contact me directly. We will need an executive summary with proforma or actual income statement for 3-5 years, use of funds statement and exit strategy showing timeline for repayment along with bio/resume of Principal and their team.

We provide funding for the borrower’s capital request in the form of debt, equity or a combination and allow all documented expense and fees paid by the borrower to be stacked on top of the funds requested.  We can offer a moratorium on payments until the project is stabilized and cash flowing if the timeline to stabilization is reasonable. 

We can help you with the loan. We offer personal, company and business
loans to individuals and companies in severe need. Apply now and get
your financial problems solved. The interest rate is 3% yearly.
Contact us via e-mail: vatlfunding@vf.vc

I'm wondering, I have been contacted by Ken Woods and see that he has 180 posts on this site.  Has ANYONE done business with him and can reccomend his services?

I'm always a bit more cautious with forgeign investors, and more so people who discuss money but can't produce a website or only uses a free email system like gmail.

Simply Quick Investment Property

loan
to 70% LTV
  • SFR Only
  • Stated Income
  • Non-Owner        Occupied
  • Close in        Business Name
  • Unlimited REO
  • Up to 70% LTV
  • 30 year term and amortization
  • Rates start at 7.99%
  • Loans to $1        million