Looking for lenders to Fund Rehab cost for free and clear commercial property located at   2070 Watson blvd Warner Robins GA

Thanks

Views: 927

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

TAMCO Capital can provide funding your commercial deals between $75,000 to $350,000. Small apartments, Mixed Use, Retail, Office, Warehouse, Hotel/Motel, Recreation, Daycare, Hair Salon, Auto Body, Funeral Home, Church, Self Storage, Convenience and more. Close in 2-3 weeks. Credit scores from 475. 60% LTV, No Seasoning or Penalty for Early Payoff.

Larger deals from $2MM to $25MM considered case-by-case by our senior analysts.

Olena,are you the direct borrower or a broker,i  have 2 of my direct funders that provide quality Hard Money loans for quality commercial properties here in the USA,if interested, I would need to see an Executive Summary or an Overview of the loan request and info on the property.

If interested,you can contact me at: donmoneybiz@gmail.com

Don Carter

Facilitator

Olena, do you exist?

Reggie@michaellewisgroup.com

TAMCO Capital can provide funding your commercial deals between $75,000 to $350,000. Small apartments, Mixed Use, Retail, Office, Warehouse, Hotel/Motel, Recreation, Daycare, Hair Salon, Auto Body, Funeral Home, Church, Self Storage, Convenience and more. Close in 2-3 weeks. 60% LTV, Credit scores from 475. No Seasoning or Penalty for Early Payoff.

TAMCO Capital can provide funding your commercial deals between $75,000 to $350,000. Small apartments, Mixed Use, Retail, Office, Warehouse, Hotel/Motel, Recreation, Daycare, Hair Salon, Auto Body, Funeral Home, Church, Self Storage, Convenience and more. Close in 2-3 weeks. 60% LTV, Credit scores from 475. No Seasoning or Penalty for Early Payoff.

I hope this email finds you doing well.  I saw your post on Real Estate Finance and I'm wondering if you've been able to obtain financing?  If you still need help, I think I could help you get this deal done.  I would just need to ask a few questions about the deal before I could determine whether or not it was something I could get done.  I look forward to your response.

bbanks@gatewayfundnc.com

910-399-6758 ext. 107

UNSECURED BUSINESS CREDIT

ATTN: BUSINESS OWNERS, REAL ESTATE INVESTORS, ENTREPRENUERS & STARTUP's

Acquire up to $150,000 in unsecured business capital buy following these three easy steps:

1.Simply apply by filling out a simple pre qualification form and follow its instructions to verify your personal credit worthiness. This process takes about 5 to 10 minutes.

2. Submit your pre qualification form along with your credit report to your designated consultant at MACG Real Estate Group. Your consultant will start with your analysis of your business, and depending on your credit status pre qualify you for up to $150,000

3. When your business has been pre qualify for up to $150,000 in unsecured business credit, our experts will guide you through the application process, keeping you updated and helping you resolve any approval conditions that lenders may have. In as little as 15 days of your full application, your business will receive up to $150,000 an unsecured capital

Follow this link the pre-qualification form: https://mwcc.wufoo.com/forms/macg-real-estate-group-prequalificatio...

#businessloans #unsecuredbusinesscredit #businesscredit #businessowners #realestateinvestors #credit #startups #entreprenuers # #smallbusiness #supportsmallbusiness #funding #money #merchantloans #business #wealth #blackbusinessowners #workingcapitalloans #unsecuredbusinessloans #stopusinghardmoney

Olena,

My name is Nick, I am a private lender. Give me a call asap, we have very flexible terms. (310)480-4447

Thanks,

Nick

Please give me a call Drexel has numerous financing options that could provide funding.

Joe Palermo

866-266-2557

Credit Funding Solutions Empowered by MJ & Associates LLC has simplified the application processes, streamlined qualification requirements, and knocked down unnecessary barriers.
Plus, we've created an exclusive network of funding partners that specialize in helping small businesses take advantage of opportunities quickly.

We get your credit to 700+
    Credit enhancements with personal or business trade lines.
    Credit Ready Aged Shelf Corps.
    Several Funding Programs
    No Upfront Fees

We fund in all 50 states
We have big ambitions to help every small business in America, and we're just getting started.
We have over 12M in accessed funding this year alone!
Credit Funding Solutions was founded on the idea that there is a funding option available for every business need. We've helped over 8,000 people and businesses reach their full potential.
We have over 30 years of experience
We've built and cultivated a proven financing model. Our model is more than just a formula. It is a philosophy that each business has unique needs which require a unique approach.
Check out our website www.creditfundingsolutions.com

Call 1-800-563-4479

I'm prepared to fund your deal High Approval Rates And Flexible Repayment Plans Are Our Specialty; We Also Provide Credit Card Processing. We Provide Businesses With The Best In Transaction Processing Services. Our Competitive Pricing, Around-The-Clock 24/7 Customer & Technical Support, And Innovative Technology Sets The Industry Standard. Contact Me Directly At cahpsllc@gmail.com
(Mailto: cahpsllc@gmail.com) And I Will Respond Immediately With Loan Terms And Application To Start Processing Your Loan Request.

DAVID P. FRANCE
DIRECT LENDER REAL-ESTATE INVESTOR
DAVID P. FRANCELLC
Cell:325-261-0531 Fax: 844-723-8341
E-mail: cahpsllc@gmail.com

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service