I have cryptocurrency that has rapidly appreciated this year and has strong potential for continued increase.  I am asking for a loan secured by the cryptocurrency (so I don't have to sell it and forego additional rapid increase in value).  The loan would be used as down payment funds to purchase commercial cash flowing real estate.  Income from the real estate will be used to pay the loan payments and, ultimately, pay off the loan.  I have a number of real estate projects, some with near term cash requirements.  Loans between $500k and $100M will be considered.  I would propose securing the loan with cryptocurrency valued at twice to four times the value of the loan.

This is kind of a new area for lending and I am open to discussion about potential loan terms.

Interested and qualified parties will be provided more information about the cryptocurrency and the proposed commercial real estate acquisitions.

Views: 167

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Steve,

Sent you a email. We can get this done!

Nick Hubbard

E: nick@elitefactoring.com

O: 314-252-0299

www.elitefactoring.com

Dear Steve,

With your post for a loan this is what i can make happen for you if you still looking funding?

You can contact me below to discuss how best to move forward with the paper works for a quick closure to your funding. 

www.trustedloancorps.com

Mr Guillermo Munoz 

858-240-9730 

Mr. Munoz -

I have several serious inquiries but no loan offer yet.  I would be interested in hearing what loan terms you can offer.

Regards,

Steve Streetman

301-332-3750

Sent you a reply!

Hi Steve :

Could we have your email address for our lender in USA to contact your directly for moving forth ?

David Lee

Our email : davidwklee@davidwkleeglobalfunding.com or davidwklee@consultant.com

You should contact ceo-robert@loansandbg.biz I am sure this guy can help you. Don't forget to thank me later.

Thank you.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service