Looking for a Lender for two Multi-Family Properties in CANADA

I have a client that needs funding for two properties in CANADA. PLEASE ONLY RESPOND IF YOU CAN LEND IN CANADA. Our client is looking for short term 12-24 month loans. 

1st: Client needs 65% LTV or better purchase loan on a $2,650,000 5 unit multi-family property. 

2nd: Client wants to purchase a property for $1,386,000. He is putting down $886,000 and needs someone to finance $500,000 on the property. This is a multi-family property. 

Views: 196

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

we could be interested, email over to us so we can get more questions on the project.

email below

Kathleen Smith

Harbour Equity Partners
Private Client Services, LLC

Admin Assist.  | Private Banking and Client Services

NY Office    631-757-9700

Fax.              631-991-9142
Email.    Info@SuperJumboLoans.Info     

Hello Matt

Diversified Funding Services has numerous real estate funding programs available both in Canada and the US.   Please contact us and send your executive summary to    diversifiedfunding@att.net

Thank you.

John White, CEO

Diversified Funding Services

Toledo, Ohio

419-475-2786

diversifiedfunding@att.net

please email me summary to mrappaccioli@omegacapitalstreet.com

My Knowledge in real estate starts at mapping a parcel to the sale of a finished home and everything that happens in between. Here we go again, real estate is on the upswing and builders are building! We are a Hard Money Direct Lender funding loans through private capital secured by real estate. The President and Senior Underwriter of Miramar Financial Group, has over 30 years experience in the private money industry with a dedicated staff that has processed Thousands of loans. With a well seasoned team you can be assured that we will get your loan closed and that our investors capital is well invested and wisely managed. Miramar Financial Group specializes in underwriting and funding commercial, residential investment transitional financing, and construction loans. Specializing in the following Hard Money Loans: $100,000 to $15,000,000 Construction Financing - Residential & Commercial Land Loans, and Land Infrastructure Development Commercial Fix & Flip - purchase and rehab Purchase Bridge Loans Residential Non Owner Occupied 1-4 units - 1 to 10 year term amortized 30 years no pre-payment penalty I will also be working with and helping people invest in trust deeds using existing capital or self directed IRA investments with returns of 4 % to 12%. COMPANY:FIRST CALL LOANS SERVICES LLC Email:CorradoloansGroups@outlook.com CELL PHONE:6505573644

Matt:

I have a couple of lending sources who could provide the funding you need. They are "Canadian Friendly" an would be highly interested in both of these opportunities. If you could send me the preliminary info...would be great. kevin@ncrfunds.com

Matt -

If only you needed at least $4 million.  I'm working with a group out of Toronto that is currently providing a $40 million dollar construction loan for a client, and $3 to $4 mil is their minimum.,   Otherwise I might be able to help.

Rich Coppage
Vice President, Cressida Capital
8939 S. Sepulveda Blvd.
Suite 102
Los Angeles, CA 90045
O: 213.784.2784 x1004
M: 480.215.9909 
F: 480.269.9805
E: 
richc@cressidacapital.com
www.CressidaCapital.com
www.cressidacapital.com/category/closed-deals/

Matt - Try Trez Capital.   www.trezcapital.com .   I can't legally broker Canadian loans in Canada but they might be able to help based on their size requirements.

Rich Coppage
Vice President, Cressida Capital
8939 S. Sepulveda Blvd.
Suite 102
Los Angeles, CA 90045
O: 213.784.2784 x1004
M: 480.215.9909 
F: 480.269.9805
E: 
richc@cressidacapital.com
www.CressidaCapital.com
www.cressidacapital.com/category/closed-deals/