Looking for 65k funding for a single family buy & hold  ARV 100k  5 minute walk to the U of R  Rochester,NY

Need to close around June 17th

This is a high sought after rental area U of R  Contact Jim   jkendrick1@rochester.rr.com    

(585) 880 - 4324

http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/156-E-Henrietta-Rd-Rochester-NY-1...

Views: 299

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi James!

We may be able to help you! At ReCasa Financial Group, we offer 100% financing for the purchase, improvements and soft costs on 1-4 family non-owner occupied properties. If you are interested in this program, please give us a call at 614-221-6770 or email my colleague, Steve Radomile, at sradomile@recasafinancial.com. We look forward to working with you!

Thank you,

Nikki Hauenstein
ReCasa Financial Group
www.recasafinancial.com

Hi Nikki Hauenstein,

I have been rehabbing properties for years for other investors. I have recently started flipping a couple for myself. I have two townhouses I bought last year with hard money they are both rented. The one I have under contract now I want to keep as a rental also. Purchase price was 67k ARV is 100k   I put 5k deposit down already and I will spend another 3k painting and carpet. I can rent it for 1200 per month. It is a sought after area 5 minute walk from the U of Rochester.

I tried to click on your pre-qualifying tab but my security will not let me open it.   I would like to find a funding source to keep using on a regular basis so I can do more deals.  You can find out more about me on my websites or face book, linked in.  http://kendrickpropertymanagement.com/

http://ibuyhousesrochester.com/?p=64      http://www.jameslkendrickgeneralcontractor.com/

Hi James,

I am sorry that the prequalify link did not work for you. I will pass this along to my colleague, Steve Radomile, and he will be in contact with you. 

Please let me know if there is anything else I can do for you.

Thank you,

Nikki Hauenstein

Still Looking for 65k Funding

My colleague, Steve Radomile, said he never heard back from you. You can reach him at 610-755-5985.

Hi James,

My lender may be another option for you that specializes in short term real estate backed loans.  They provide funding for the purchase and/or rehabilitation of non-owner occupied (NOO) commercial and residential properties.LTV is up to 80% of the as-is value or the purchase price, whichever is lower.  Term is 12 months with no early payoff penalty. Minimum loan amount is $50K to the maximum of $2M.  This is an interest only loan.  Closing in as little as 10 days.  Contact me at diane@capfinancegroup.com

Diane Charles

We are private equity & venture capital investment company who are ready to fund projects in the form of debt finance.

Do you need a loan to Enhance your business? Loan to Consolidate your Debt? Loan for personal uses? Loan for credit Card? Mortgage Loan? We are the solution to your financial problem. We grant loan to both cooperate and private entities at a low interest rate. The terms are very flexible and interesting.

Kindly revert back if you have projects that needs funding for further discussion and negotiation.

Best Regards,
Richard Max.
(872) 225-2819
Address: 4625 Sherland  Rd,Mountain View,
CA 94043, USA.

Hello Richard,

I am always looking for new funding sources for flips and buy &hold single family  houses.   Please send me more information about your services    jkendrick1@rochester.rr.com

Jim

I am a Registered and Licensed Money Lender/investor
who gives out loans of various kinds such as Payday,
Personal, Mortgage, Business, Auto Loans to Serious
and Interested People at a very low Cost affordable
rate. Contact me today via email at to get started
stevesmart.mbod@gmail.com

DON'T MISS OUT THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY!
stevesmart.mbod@gmail.com

Hello, I offer loans and funding of any kind but from $1,000 to $500,000,000.00. If you're interested to borrow Email me at stevesmart.mbod@gmail.com

Hello

Evergreen Home Loans is a premier local mortgage lender. We originate, fund, and service loans for our direct mortgage

customers and provide mortgage solutions for our business partners, banks and credit unions.

At Evergreen Home Loans, we focus our entire family of associates around creating a “WOW” home financing experience for our

customers.

We’re inspired to change the world one relationship at a time.

What can be more life changing than returning to the place you call home each day? The family of associates at Evergreen is

inspired by fulfilling the desires of customers throughout the year. Whether you plant your first garden, host your child’s

wedding in the backyard, or gather the family at your house for the holidays, your world becomes forever changed.

Most short-sale and foreclosed homes lenders require a pre-approval first before any offers are taken. Our pre-approval

process is quick and best of all, its FREE AND NO UPFRONT FEES! So why wait any longer? Don`t let your dream home pass you

by.

We still recognize the importance of real estate fundamentals and strong business plans and are actively providing real

estate investors the capital needed to execute on their business strategies.

* Personal Loans (Secure and Unsecured)
* Business Loans (Secure and Unsecured)
* Consolidation Loan

You are at liberty to engage our leased facilities into trade programs as well as in signature project(s) such as Aviation,

Agriculture, Petroleum, Real Estate, Telecommunication, Construction of Dams, Bridges and any other turnkey project(s) etc.

Our terms and conditions are reasonable and we would like to hear from you if you are interested for more information about

our procedures.

Email: james.f6525@gmail.com for PROOF OF FUNDS
NMLS # 245013

Home Office: 915 118th AVE SE, Suite 300 Bellevue WA 98005
NMLS ID: 3182
Phone number to Text: (765) 357-8288

MACG REAL ESTATE GROUP is Now financing CONSTRUCTION, LAND DEVELOPMENT PROJECTS investor properties in...

GEORGIA!!

*ALSO:CA-AZ-CO-WY-WA-SC-NJ-FLA-IL

Great for: REHABBERS & BUILDERS

We can fund Projects  that range from $100,000.00 TO $2,000,000.00!!

We lend up to 80% of Purchase!

100% of Rehab/Construction!

9 Month Term

FAVORABLE CREDIT TERMS!

11%-13% Interest and 2-4 Points

*Closing cost required of Borrower

EASY 1 PAGE APPLICATION

START YOUR APPLICATION PROCESSS TODAY!!

Email us at :macgrealestate1@gmail.com

We also can Refinance Your  existing Commercial Real Estate Portfolio  at Today’s Lower Interest Rates to you Save Thousands!

CALL US TODAY AT 404.644.2170

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service