Looking for $20,000,000 Equity Investor for Medical Company

Our Client is looking for an investor(s) to invest in their company that manufactures industry changing DNA tests. 

DETAILS

Our client is a US company that is looking for $20 Million Dollars to help them complete their manufacturing facility and complete standing orders for their DNA test kits. These orders are with 8 different GOVERNMENT HEALTH DEPARTMENTS in Asia, Eastern Europe and South America.

In exchange for the capital sought our client will offer:

• Investor receives 15% equity and liability in company (does not equate to 10% profit sharing – see below)
  • 5% Interest on $20M invested
  • 5% profit sharing for 5 years
  • Participation as silent partner unless otherwise negotiated 

The investors estimated return within 5 years from contracted orders

Interest Income - $5M Profit Sharing - $200M Equity Value - $2.1B 

Views: 167

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Matt,i do not have a Private Equity source for funding,but i have direct funding firm in NYC that provides if you ever have or have now direct Principal owners of assets that are based in the USA,if you have clients that need or could use a loan for any reason,then contact me,my funding group can provide loans against assets in 1 to 2 days and that is assured.They can use their assets and borrow while in storage and get back in the asset when Paid in full-No Credit check,No income verification,3.99% Fixed monthly payments-No Upfront fees.

They provide loans from $1,000 to $1Million or more depending on the asset value,they only fund here in the USA.

Here are the items they consider:

*Autos(Luxury and Classic)

*Boats

*Jet Ski's

*Luxury Watches

*Motorcycles

*Jewlery

*RV's

*Gold

*Precious Metals

*Aircraft

*Diamonds

*Trucks

*Art

*Antiques

*Memorabilia Collections

*Heavy Machinery

*Construction Equipment

The assets are fully insured and returned at the end of the loan,and they also will provide Free of Charge any apprasials.

If interested in finding out more and have clients,contact me at: donmoneybiz@gmail.com

Don Carter

If these are contracts we will cash them out at a discount.

We can help. Have years of medical projects. WE can do a loan of %4-6. will need a business plan and executive  summery

I hope this email finds you doing well.  I saw your post on Real Estate Finance and I'm wondering if you've been able to obtain financing?  If you still need help, I think I could help you get this deal done.  I would just need to ask a few questions about the deal before I could determine whether or not it was something I could accomplish.  I look forward to your response.

bbanks@gatewayfundnc.com

910-399-6758 ext. 107

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service