I am looking to refinance a non -income producing, SFR property that is zoned commercial, estimated value 2M. The property is owned by a nonprofit 501c3 and is located in Memphis, TN 38104. The borrower has 6 months reserves in a trust account and @ 55% LTV would be willing to escrow 3 months reserves from the proceeds. The member of the 501c3 that is willing to be the guarantor has reserves and 600ish credit. They also have potential tenants in place once the rehab is complete.

James

330 832 5253

james@thathardmoneyguy.com 

Views: 113

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I can help you with a loan asap

tell me more??

GET CONNECTED DIRECTLY WITH OVER 4,000 COMMERCIAL LENDERS TODAY

SUBMIT YOUR LOAN REQUESTS DIRECT AT THE NEW MACG REAL ESTATE GROUP FUNDING PORTAL

Providing Investors/businesses, both seasoned and startups, with access to commercial real estate financing, working capital and over 20 other types of business loans needed to cultivate growth and ensure success for years to come!

START YOUR FUNDING PROCESS TODAY!!

GO TO: http://www.connectlending.com/portal/15548/home

As a business owner/Real Estate Investor borrower you want to find a lender that understands your business, supports it, and is willing to offer you a fair loan. MACG REAL ESTATE GROUP Funding Portal system sifts through hundreds of lenders and handpicks the best lenders for your unique situation. Our intelligent software design saves you days, weeks, or even months of searching for a business loan. Our systems only match you with the lenders that have "pre-approved" your situation and have a high likelihood of closing your loan.

Finally, Real Estate Investors can get the financing they need!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service