We're looking for co-investor for viable projects in Switzerland, Germany, Greece and Cyprus.

Our request includes the search for a strategic investor who will be able to provide for each project a section of needed capital about i.e. 60%, the rest of 40% would be provided by us. At these projects we'll participate as Venture Capital.

Views: 155

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

DEAR LEFTERIS?

I SAW YOUR ADVERTISEMENT AND I WONDER IF YOU STILL LOOKING FOR INVESTOR, THANKS TO GIVE ME A BRIEF IDEA ABOUT YOUR OFFER/PROPOSITION AND THE PROJECT(S) SUBJECT OF YOUR ADVERTISEMENT.

 

KIND REGARDS,

FERID ISMAIL


Dear

I am sorry. I ask the loan

I beg you. Help. The father in resuscitation. Operation is necessary. A brain tumour.

The help is necessary. I ask about the help.

I ask help 20 thousand dollars for one month. Pledge my apartment. Under percent.

I the fair person.

I BEG YOU. FOR GOD'S SAKE. Help. I will return. I swear.

Help I ask.

I will return at once with percent.

I wait.

Sincerely
Kostylev Alexander.

Sincerely
Kostylev Alexander.
Russia. 660,062. Krasnoyarsk.
Street Visotnay 2. str 1. room 418.
Email: alekskkost5@yahoo.com
My private phone no: +79631818912
My private fax no: +7 (391) 2478387
Occupation: Adviser.
Age: 34 year
Single.
Sex: Male.
Skype; Alekskkost5

Bank: Barclays Bank Plc.
Beneficiary Name: Kostylev Alexander Mihajlovich
Account Number: 13020509
Sort Code :20-49-81.
IBAN: GB61BARC20498113020509.
SWIFT BIC: BARCGB22

RSS

© 2021   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service