Need loan of $150000 for two houses for flip. Each is 3 br 2 bath. Does anyone do this without up front fees. I will pay for appraisal and inspection. Already have ernest money down and contracts done. Thanks to one who will reply

Views: 125

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The Gist Group LLC works with a large Hedge Fund that will Joint Venture partner with proven rehab professionals.

This Investor will bring 100% of the cash needed for quick flip (6 months or less) single family deals, from $100 K to $700 K,up to 65%of ARV,and split profits 50-50.All 50 states qualify.

If you can bring single family residence deals that we can buy and rehab at no more than 65% of ARV, we will partner with you, produce a written binding purchase offer within 72 hours, and close it within 10 business days.

877-570-5594 Arden or email ag29577@gmail.com

Arden, can you tell me more about this. Will you do this in Philadelphia? As i am a experienced Investor. We have completed 4 fix and flips in 2010 now looking to get back on the horse. Do you just need comps to see if its something that can be looked at?

Thanks!

kiambu7203@comcast.net 

Hello,

How are you? Am a direct lender,  Contact us for your  funding application today if you are interested. Thanks.

Email#  mrs.slavengillian@gmail.com

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service