LOAN / MONEY AVAILABLE TO LEND AT JOSEPH AMIR INVESTMENT COMPANY.

LOAN / MONEY AVAILABLE  TO LEND AT JOSEPH AMIR INVESTMENT COMPANY.
The opportunity is here for you to get what you have been looking for, the development and growth of the economy depends on investment and all business/startup needs funding to expand. It is time to move forward and establish. Joseph Amir investment company is out to help investors, enterpreneur, individuals and companies get the funding they needed to establish. We invest on properties/business and also offer Start-up loans, Property/Business loans,  Investment loans, Agricultural Loan, Rehab/Expansion loans, Personal loans, Educational Loans,  Real estate loans, JV Capital/ Construction loans, Mobile home loan, Debt free loans, Equity/Refinance loans e.t.c to interested persons from any country with any credit rate. The services of brokers/representatives is also needed who can work with us on assisting persons who need financial help. Have you been turned down by banks or lenders, Joseph Amir company is here to assist you archieve your goal. If you are interested in a loan or need investor, do contact us through this email address and we are here to help you get what you need.

Views: 311

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am in need of a $550,000 commercial business acquisition loan for purchase of an absentee run pharmacy. Can you provide this, and how do I get started with your process?

contact us through this email for the loan.  josephamir@blumail.org

Hello

I'm looking for investors or lenders for the construction of a factory for the production of furniture in Ukraine.

artdeko@ukr.net

Joseph, 

I have 30 years experience in Appraisals, acquisitions, purchasing for investors, negotiating, inspecting and construction.

I am looking for a really honest investor/Jv/lender that wants a great long term relationship with someone who can produce millions of dollars of great acquisitions without any work on your part for excellent returns. I can even get great funding if I can get a partner to cover the difference for a return on that part plus a equity stake in the property. 

Send me an email or I will email my credentials direct and you can contact me if you want to discuss the possibilities further.

Randy Hinkle

256-338-5583

Hello Joseph

I am seeking funding for a real estate project that we are working on, It is the acquisition of a portfolio consisting of 58 single family and multifamily units located in the suburbs Chicago IL. The loan needed is $3,700,000. The as is value of the portfolio is $4,822 309.  It consists of 39 single family homes which are leased and cash flowing, and 19 duplexes and triplexes which are in need of renovating before they can be occupied.  Renovations will be approximately $550,000 to about $600,000. and will increase once occupied to a value of around $7,556,134  and will increase in cash flow. can you help with this funding request. I am not expecting a 100% loan but am looking for a 70% to 80% LTV
The second real estate project we are seeking funding for is a 102 unit apartment complex  in NC. It is 95% occupied and is cash flowing nicely.  There are 4 unit that need to be renovated due to a fire that damaged them.  The rents are about $52,000 a month being 624,000 yearly.  We are seeking funding in the amount of $2,850,000 again we are not expecting a 100% loan but are looking for a 70% to 80% LTV
Sincerely
Frank Lawson

I am looking for venture capital loans, as the distributor of "fresh meat of freshwater fish" with a target market (suppliers for needs) hotels, restaurants, culinary entrepreneurs and retailers in traditional markets.
I have reservoirs with a capacity of more than 5,000 kilograms.
My capital purpose is to purchase fish farmers with pond equipment.
I am looking for a loan of $ 30,000 to $ 40,000, with interest payable at 10 to 16 percent in one year. I will return with a period of 24 months.
Similarly, I wish you deign request
Thanks and regards

Contact us directly through this email   josephamir@blumail.org for your loan request.

Do you lend money for buy and hold properties? I have a deal in VA for a buy and hold property with renter already in place

Would need about $180k

Contact us through this email address for your loan request.   josephamir@blumail.org

Please send me more details of your funding at winus2006@yahoo.com.

Mona.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service