LOAN / MONEY AVAILABLE TO LEND.
The opportunity is here for you to get what you have been looking for, the development and growth of the economy depends on investment and all business/startup needs funding to expand. It is time to move forward and establish. Elmer Basharat investment company is out to help investors, enterpreneur, individuals and companies get the funding they needed to establish. We invest on properties/business and also offer all type of loans to interested persons from any country for any purpose. Contact us if you are interested in a loan.  elmerbashara@gmail.com

Views: 47

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Mr. Basharat.
I read your ad on realestatefinance.ning. I'm interested in learning more about your loan product.
I am trying to purchase a house in Evergreen Colorado. A small community west of Denver.
The intent of the investment is to purchase the property, do an update and remodel so it can be flipped to an Air BNB purchase.
The property is unique in that it is the only property in Evergreen that is on the lake . A truly beautiful setting. In addition the property is only 30 minutes from Denver and 30 to 45 minutes from world class skiing. The property borders a golf course and countless trails for hiking. Downtown Evergreen is only a 5 minute walk from the property.
The property is listed as 3 bedroom 3 bathroom home but the third bed and bath are non conforming because it is part of a detached garage with only French doors separating the garage from the "room and bathroom".
My plan is to purchase the home, update the main house, repair some exterior issues and do a complete remodel of the garage so it is a stand alone apartment.

I'm seeking a loan of $850,000 for the purchase and repair/remodel. I'm estimating the loan duration will be 12 months.

If you are interested in making this loan I would be happy to talk about it in more detail.

I would also be interested to know what your maximum loan size is.  I have a project in the area of $11M.
Thank you

Contact Van Kad company through this email  vn.j.kadn@gmail.com  they offer such loan contact them.

RSS

© 2020   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service