Looking for a loan to purchase bulk of properties in TX.

Send  me yours options

Asking $900 K,  as is value 1.3 M

No up front fees will be paaid

Thanks

Views: 233

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Interested,, please send me details on the hard and soft costs

Kathleen Smith

Harbour Equity Partners
Private Client Services, LLC

Admin Assist.  | Private Banking and Client Services

NY Office    631-757-9700

Fax.              631-991-9142
Email.    Info@SuperJumboLoans.Info     

Hello,

We are capable to finance your project at a very low interest rate contact me on morganchase47@gmail.com

Ivel, we at The Michael Lewis Group, would be happy for the opportunity to fund your project if it's at least $200,000.

Take a look at our web site http://michaellewisgroup.com to see if there is a product you like, if you do please contact me reggie@michaellewisgroup.com. Hope to hear from you.

Reggie Truss

The Michael Lewis Group

P.S. We help real estate agents close more sales

Generation of Funds,Investment,Capital for Personal and Business use, as well as Mortgage/Home loans to Purchase or Refinance,can be met with hitting on the right genuine source with less interest rate, contact johndanzell212@gmail.com

Mr. Rodriquez,     I am a commercial  In Tx,..I have lenders that do SFR Blanket Loans  in Tx,and nationwide,..contact me stephen.l.mitchell@gmail.com, or 512 785 2914.  Please send a executive summary.

Thanks 

Hello, I have access to funding in TX. At 90% purchase price and up to 100% rehab cost and 80% LTV.

Contact me back for more details. thecashflowanswer@gmail.com

Ana

Generation of Funds,Investment,Capital for Personal and Business use, as well as Mortgage/Home loans to Purchase or Refinance,can be met with hitting on the right genuine source with less interest rate, contact johndanzell212@gmail.com

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service