LINES OF CREDIT FOR COMMERCIAL AND BUSINESS PROJECTS NATIONWIDE

Construction Loans up to 15,000,000 for apartments, shopping centers, hotels, motels, office buildings, and mixed use properties and business owner occupied properties.

Commercial Real Estate Mortgages for apartments, shopping centers, office buildings, light industrial, self storage, mobile home parks,  mixed use properties and business owner occupied properties including restaurants.

Business Loans secured by real estate, equipment, receivables and inventory.

If you are a residential or commercial mortgage broker ask about the small balance commercial mortgage program of 200,000 to 5,000,000  nationwide financing.

Please email loan request summary along with any supporting documents or inquiry to milford@commercialmortgagecap.com and the telephone number is 541-632-3560   Please visit our website at www.commercialmortgagecap.com 

Information about construction and business loans is at www.commercialmortgagecaploans.com

Views: 47

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I would like to obtain more information. I would like to receive a credit line of $100,000 email me papi1686@gmail.com

I would like to obtain more information. I would like to receive a credit line of $100,000 email me papi1686@gmail.com

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service