Lending/investment Opportunity of $135 Million for a Stunning Late-Stage "Shovel Ready", Green Field, Luxury Resort Community

Global multi billion dollar sponsorship.

The sponsor has already invested over $130MM of equity into the project.

Views: 900

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Michael,

Send me addiitonal information about what you are looking for and more details on the project and I wil see if it is something I can assist with. E-mail me at john.setser@setsercapital.com

Hi Michael,

I have private sources that may have interest but would need more information as well.  Email me at diane@mosheassociates.com

Selma , I need more information about the projects, I have investors that can help you. contact me  sglover07@yahoo.com

PROJECT FUNDING

Traditional financing requires large down payments, equity, cash and a great deal of scrutiny. Very difficult for most... especially these days. Non-traditional financing is more lenient, it requires much less cash. Often these are structured, risk covered, investment banking facilities that can finance high LTVs and even full equity investment into your project. However, please be advised --- THESE STILL REQUIRE CASH. All non-traditional programs that we've ever seen through closing, use cash as a catalyst to some degree. Also, all commercial funding requires due diligence fee coverage and always has. What's the point of this story? You need cash-on-hand to get anything done, or no one is going to move on your project.  

Contact us today at info@seercompanies.com

We arrange large cap financing at 2% refundable cash into escrow for projects over US$100M. And, $300K cash paid-in on 100% equity funding for projects over $25M. IF YOU MEET THESE CASH REQUIREMENTS, PLEASE CALL FOR MORE INFORMATION.

Jeffrey B. Freis Associates, Inc. is a real estate investment bank. We have direct lenders. We are able to work with you to obtain the financing you are seeking. Contact Jeffrey Freis, President at jfreis@jbfreisassociates.com

Jeffrey B. Freis Associates, Inc.
Tel: 914 967-9235
Fax:914 798-6670

Hello,

Please provide an executive summary for review; I possibly can assist you with securing the requested financing.

Sincerely,

Pierre McLean
Commercial Mortgage Broker
Commercial Mortgage Funding, LLC
info@bestcreloans.com
www.bestcreloans.com
Tel: - (609)971-7171
Fax: - (609)971-7144

I may be able to help you with this. Actually, I have several options that should work for you.

Jim Bigelow

jamesbbigelow at g mail com

work directly with a lender and we offer the following funding programs:

$100% financing/bond funding.  This funding is 100% financing, but, the principal must be able to be able to pay for the underwriting, due diligence and appraisal fees.  We charge NO UPFRONT FEES to review a transaction.  After reviewing the transaction, we submit it to underwriting and we do a conference call.  We do some "Q & A" with the client and at the end, the client decides if they want to go forward.  They don't pay any fees until they decide And, we even give out references after the conference call.  Yes, you can call our clients and get feedback. 

Recourse Funding.  Commercial and residential loans from $25,000 up to $500,000.  This is an asset based, no-credit score and no personal guarantee loan.  We offer bank rates from 4% to 5.5%.  70% LTV based on the ARV (after repair value) of the property.  For buy/sell, it's 12-18 month interest only and for buy/sell, we can do a 5 to 10 year term based on a 20 to 30 year amortization.  

Non-Recourse Funding.  For our non-recourse lending for loans of 70% to 80% LTV based on the ARV.  So, for example:  you have a client that needs a loan for $3 million and the property is worth $5 million (refinance scenario).  Here, there is no personal guarantee and it is asset based.  The client MUST be able to show reserves and prove he can service the debt.

Should you have any other questions either e-mail me at eliteconsulting799@gmail.com or call me direct at 551-208-7661.

Thank you.

Paula Steele

551-208-7661

AN ALTERNATIVE TO CONVENTIONAL BANK LOANS

Thank you for your interest in Kennedy Funding, Inc., one of the largest private commercial lenders in the country.  We specialize in short term real estate secured loans for many situations, including bridge funding, land acquisition, development and construction, bank workouts, foreclosures and bankruptcies.

At Kennedy Funding, we recognize the importance of speed, and that loans must often be structured around each client’s unique set of financial circumstances.  Our program has been providing lightning-fast service and creative funding solutions throughout North America since 1985, and with our international lending program, we have closed loans in Spain, Fiji, Belize, Mexico, St. Croix, and St. Maarten!

KFI’S LENDING CRITERIA
Loans from $1,000,000 to $50 Million: Domestic and International!
Loan Term:    One to five years. No prepayment penalty.
Collateral:    Typically commercial real estate.  Other fixed assets may be considered in some cases.
Loan-to-value Ratio:    Loan amounts of up to 60% of the value of the collateral.  
If the loan is used for construction or renovation, the loan can be funded in stages up to 50% of the improved value.
Interest Rate:    Depending upon collateral, rates start at 9%, interest only. In lieu of equity, a Fee of 0-10% may be paid.  Rates for international transactions are generally higher than domestic loans.
Minimum Loan Size:    $1,000,000  nationwide, and $3 million internationally.
Immediate Response • Flexible Loan Structures 
7-10 Day Closings • Brokers Protected
For more information, please contact Jeffrey Silver at (201) 342-8500.
or visit our web site at www.kennedyfunding.com
                                              Jeffsilver@Kennedyfunding.com

Michael,

If you still have a need we might be able to help.  See below:

Investment banking group offering 100% funding either debt or equity or combination worldwide!  We are interested in the Energy, Technology, Mining, Real Estate and Business sectors. 30 year proven track record!  

We offer terms that are bank rate or better. No front fees. Principals must cover third party cost prior to closing. Our market is domestic and international.

It is our goal to offer you a quick, transparent and professional experience along with the most efficient service to fund your project.  We provide 100% of borrower’s capital request in the form of debt, equity or a combination and allow all documented expense paid by the borrower to be stacked on top of the request funds.  We can offer a moratorium on payments until the project is stabilized and cash flowing if the timeline to completion is reasonable.  (Determined on a case-by-case basis)

Ron Coleman

NEPCO, INC 

nepcoinc@att.net

nepcoinc1 -Skype

GLOBAL CONSORTIUM - FUNDING FOR PROJECTS AND ASSETS IN THE ENERGY, TECHNOLOGY, MINING, BUSINESS AND REAL ESTATE SECTORS

770-572-7765

Hi Michael:

I represent Dalton Health Investment & Acquisitions, a SV Equity Group that is able to fund projects of this amount.  Most projects we fund require no up front fees except due diligence and appraisal fees.  We will need to see your Executive Summary and the exact amount you need.  If you are interested, please contact me at j.s.w.mgmt@gmail.com.

Thanks,

Shirley Wilson

Dalton Health Investments & Acquisitions

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service