Hello

My name is Tammy Shore .. I am in need of an investor on a commercial project .. If your interested in investing .. I have a business plan made up ... this business is located in southern IL ..

Thank You

Tammy Shore

Views: 322

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We give out all kinds of loans with a very low interest rate of 2%. Contact us with your name, country, loan amount needed, loan duration, monthly income,cell phone number,sex via E-mail   michaelstonelenders@yahoo.com.hk

Hi Tammy,

My company, ReCasa Financial Group, offers 100% financing for purchase, improvements and closing costs. We would love to learn more about your investment project and see if we would be able to help you. You can reach us at 614.221.6770 or info@recasafinancial.com. We look forward to working with you.

Thank you,

Nikki Lawler
www.recasafinancial.com

Tammy, what type of investment is involved? Residential or commercial? That makes a difference..

it is a commericial .. and is a great investment ... I do need 100% financing ...

I am sorry, i don't do 100% loans.. They really don't exist, but yoou can try..

Good luck

I agree with Roger. 100% loans do not exist!

thank you any way .. I don't give up easy .. there is things that I have that can help . but I have to find and investor first .. thank you 

And you should not give up, but just be very careful, why would any lender give you 100% loan? What risks are you taking? NONE.. That is why they don't exist..

Again, good luck

Thank you Roger for your opinion .. I will find what I am needing ...

Tammy

Contact me directly with your funding request.  If your deal is good enough, we may be able coordinate a joint venture with an equity partner to help you purchase/fund your deal. 

David Harrell

hytechdave@gmail.com

Hello.. I will contact you .. yes a joint venture will be great .. I will show you what the plan is .. I do have a lump sum of money coming .. but will be up to a year from now .. I will be able to pay this back in a few short years .. I will be contacting you .. thank you Tammy Shore

Here is my business plan . I will need more than one investor .. thank you

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service