I have a client seeking a bridge loan for acquisition of an industrial portfolio in a Midwest city near a major airport. This is a distress sale and he needs $12M and is looking for 10% rate for 6 months with a 6 month option for renewal. Original value of properties was in excess of $50M. Borrower is very strong financially. This portfolio has some national tenants and will be repositioning rest of the properties. Need a 30 day closing.

Views: 323

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Monte feel free to call me 843-465-3996 or email ag29577@gmail.com

Monte,

What's more important to the borrower - terms or the quick close?The reason I ask is because if this file checks out, I could probably bring better than 10% rate to the table (more in the 6-7s), but it might be at that 30 day cusp (possibly faster, but dependent). 

Obviously there are many questions, but let me know.  Offsite is best.

Thank you.

Jared Rine

jaredrine@gmail.com

jared@glblsolutions.com

Monte,

Attached is information on a funding program to consider. Should you have questions please contact me.

Regards,

Phillip Walker

Stone Creek Financial Services

Phone: 510-575-1709

Fax: 1-855-203-6081

Attachments:

Monte - Please reach out to me at (203) 327-3327 or mdeibel@knightheadfunding.com.  I am a direct private equity lender based in Greenwich, Connecticut and I lend on a variety of asset classes nationwide.  30-day closings are not an issue.  I look forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards,

Max Deibel

I tried to call you. You can contact me at monte.alexander1951@gmail.com.  I would like to find out more

Can help you.

chamberlain.doris@gmail.com

Doris.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service