I can save some of the lenders here some time by admitting that I DO NOT have 20% to place down. What I do have is a business plan with 3 year financial projections included, dedication and heart. I am a serious investor who WILL crush the market in my area no matter how long it takes...

Thank you for reading 

Views: 107

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I can help you with your loan with no Upfront Fees. You would have the privilege to deal with direct private lenders that provide short and/or long term loans that you want. These loan programs are used to finance your Project/Business/Properties and we close loan within 2 weeks max.

For more details and inquiry contact:

John Lewin

johnlewin01@hotmail.com

(978) 276-9538

Hi there John, just left you a voice mail. Hope to here from you soon!  cell 360-320-0398

Hi Henry, I just tried to call. is the number above correct as got recording was out of service?

Some businesses that fund you may only offer one, or sometimes, two methods to fund your transactions.

100K Investing, LLC., in association with various financial options, can offer you multiple ways to fund your business or real estate deals!

• PREMIERE BUSINESS LINE OF CREDIT
  • BUSINESS LOANS
  • EQUIPMENT  LOANS
  • FACTORING
  • PURCHASE ORDER FUNDING
  • BLANKET PRIVATE COMMERCIAL MORTGAGES
  • REAL ESTATE LINE OF CREDIT
  • BRIDGE FINANCING
  • HARD MONEY
  • COMMERCIAL MORTGAGES
  • CONSTRUCTION LOANS
  • RETIREMENT ACCOUNT MONETIZATION
  • PRIVATE PLACEMENT MEMORANDUM DRAFTING SERVICE
  • AND INSURANCE AGENT LOANS

Contact me, directly on this site, or visit http://100kinvesting.tk

Hi Eddie, What is your direct phone #?

Are you available on Friday? I can go over, briefly, what we do, and also get information from you, to see how we may be able to help.

Email me what days and times work for you [time zone, too] to 100kinvesting@consultant.com I can call you directly.

Feel free to look over the programs, terms, and rates on http://100kinvesting.tk I can also send you the documents, for you to review, before we call.

Hello James,

Do you still want to win? Try Swift Access Lending let's discuss on how to make your winning easier   .

Thank you,

Margaret Holmes

for contact details: Our Web        Phone: (469) 995-7986

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service