If there is a way to get your deal funded, I'll find it!

I have been in lending for more than 30 years, have authored 7 finance related manuals, appeared on dozens of talk shows, written a national column in a mortgage newspaper, and closed millions in loans.

My company, JRid Capital Resources, is fully staffed to handle a broad range of loans.  I have a contract attorney and an international accountant on my staff.  We thoroughly pre-underwrite every loan prior to accepting that borrower as a client.  We are in the business of getting things done, not wasting time on deals which are not capable of being approved as presented.  However, our analysis will provide you and your client the necessary feedback to enable you to take the necessary steps in order to gain approval.

Our only goal is to help YOU get deals done.  I have the know-how, the correspondent relationships (and they give references), and the staff you can rely on to make you $.  When needed, I can call senior underwriters at home for answers...over our years of association, we have become friends.  Isn’t that what you are looking for…a source who is the “right” source?  For years I looked for someone like me…and now…I’m the guy I was looking for.  I’ll gladly be the source YOU are looking for as well.

Views: 8602

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

NEED FUNDING FOR FANTASTIC REAL ESTATE DEV PROJECTS @ BANGALORE ,INDIA

RKTECTURE@YAHOO.CO.IN

we have a project that is in need of funding, total investment needed is 1.3 with a 1.8 sale price once renovations are complete.  Send me an email if you are interested.

Are you experienced in this type of project? What is the project? How much do you have into it or are prepared to put into it?

Which state are you operating in?

Amir

Aljazeera investments is actively seeking projects to finance Any viable project that requires funding do contact Mr.Amar at this email address mr.amar@aljazeera-aae.com

Another Loan Closed "$1,372,000.00"

C-Loans, Inc. Closes $1,372,000 Loan
C-Loans, Inc. is pleased to announce the closing of a $1,372,000 first mortgage on a 14,500SF mixed-use property in Greensboro, NC.
The Lead.
This refinance request was an excellent example of the type of leads C-Loans.com can provide. The borrowers had excellent credit, a high net worth, and the property was located in the heart of downtown Greensboro, NC. Their loan was maturing, and they simply needed to refinance. It was a nice clean deal.
Why Should You Care?
The commission on this loan could have been yours. The beauty of C-Loans.com is that we do the hard part for you. We bring you the leads. All you have to do is check your email and run with them. With a few clicks of your mouse, you can start the process of closing your next commercial loan today.

Lenders, there are very few commercials deals out that are as attractive as this one. You have strong borrowers, a high net worth and a property in a prime location. Does it get any better? If you had charged 2 points, you could have had a $27,500 commission check waiting for you.
Brokers, the guy who brokered this loan was one of our "Proven Brokers". He started out as a lead buyer and since 2008 has closed 12 loans from C-Loans.com. The best part? The leads for his last 6 C-Loans.com closings came to him for free. He took advantage of the Lead Buying program and closed 5 loans with us. Now for the rest of his life his leads are free. We have one Proven Broker that has closed over 30 loans from C-loans.com! Call us today and find out more about how you can get started on becoming a Proven Broker.
C-loans.com Can Help Everybody!
Borrowers and Brokers: Submit your commercial loan to 750 commercial lenders. It's free!

To Submit Your Commercial Loan to 750 Commercial Lenders,
Please Visit C-Loans.com.

C-LOANS, INC., 4811 Chippendale Drive, Suite 101, Sacramento, CA 95841,
Real Estate Broker -- California Department of Real Estate -- License Number 01330173
Arizona Department of Real Estate -- License Number 0909472
The Florida Mortgage Brokers License Number: 0708758
Calvin Butler
Email: fcfinancial@ymail.com
Phone: (850) 570-6479

Will any borrowers in the pool do Int'l lending?

Nope, don't play in that arena.

Do you have a web site reference please?

Can you fund internationally?

What does it cost to work with you and when do you request payment?

My email: heartlands@hotmail.com

Thanks

Hello, Eric.  Thank you for your inquiry.  No, I do not have a website and, at this moment, do not desire to have one.  Most of my deals are derived from others who have known me over the years.  I probably CAN fund internationally through one of my sources but prefer to not devote any time to those venues - at least not at the present.

I charge no upfront fees.  Because I don't, I am very careful as to the projects to which I will devote my time.  I often find great success with projects that require a bit of "out-of-the box" thinking...other times, it's just a matter of a bit of "completing a thought" for the summary.  Still, sometimes, it's just a matter of knowing the right place to put the loan.  If I accept a project, it's because I've personally pre-underwritten it.  I may not request numerous documents, rather, a genuine conversation with the borrower along with your input.

Joel

Joel, I have a one page ES. Will  you read it? heartlands@hotmail.com.

Another Loan Closed "$1,372,000.00"

C-Loans, Inc. Closes $1,372,000 Loan
C-Loans, Inc. is pleased to announce the closing of a $1,372,000 first mortgage on a 14,500SF mixed-use property in Greensboro, NC.
The Lead.
This refinance request was an excellent example of the type of leads C-Loans.com can provide. The borrowers had excellent credit, a high net worth, and the property was located in the heart of downtown Greensboro, NC. Their loan was maturing, and they simply needed to refinance. It was a nice clean deal.
Why Should You Care?
The commission on this loan could have been yours. The beauty of C-Loans.com is that we do the hard part for you. We bring you the leads. All you have to do is check your email and run with them. With a few clicks of your mouse, you can start the process of closing your next commercial loan today.

Lenders, there are very few commercials deals out that are as attractive as this one. You have strong borrowers, a high net worth and a property in a prime location. Does it get any better? If you had charged 2 points, you could have had a $27,500 commission check waiting for you.
Brokers, the guy who brokered this loan was one of our "Proven Brokers". He started out as a lead buyer and since 2008 has closed 12 loans from C-Loans.com. The best part? The leads for his last 6 C-Loans.com closings came to him for free. He took advantage of the Lead Buying program and closed 5 loans with us. Now for the rest of his life his leads are free. We have one Proven Broker that has closed over 30 loans from C-loans.com! Call us today and find out more about how you can get started on becoming a Proven Broker.
C-loans.com Can Help Everybody!
Borrowers and Brokers: Submit your commercial loan to 750 commercial lenders. It's free!

To Submit Your Commercial Loan to 750 Commercial Lenders,
Please Visit C-Loans.com.

C-LOANS, INC., 4811 Chippendale Drive, Suite 101, Sacramento, CA 95841,
Real Estate Broker -- California Department of Real Estate -- License Number 01330173
Arizona Department of Real Estate -- License Number 0909472
The Florida Mortgage Brokers License Number: 0708758
Calvin Butler
Email: fcfinancial@ymail.com
Phone: (850) 570-6479

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service