I NEED TRANSACTIONAL FUNDING FOR REOS IN OMAHA NEBRASKA

I NEED TRANSACTIONAL FUNDING PRIVATE MONEY HARD MONEY  FOR REOS IN OMAHA NEBRASKA 402 572 8895

Views: 267

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I NEED TRANSACTIONAL FUNDING FOR REOS IN OMAHA NEBRASKA

email the details to me at 

Kathleen Smith

Harbour Equity Partners
Private Client Services, LLC

Admin Assist.  | Private Banking and Client Services

Additional details on our websites at:

www.superjumboloans.info - www.superjumboloans.net/blog

http://private-banker.net/ - www.PrivateClientServicesllc.info

NY Office    631-757-9700

Fax.              631-991-9142
Email.    Info@SuperJumboLoans.Info     

called u 4025728895

Kathleen Smith

Please email myself additional information on your funding programs 

along with your contact information directly to mbuildersmerchant@gmail.com

I will await your reply.

Thanks,

Real Estate Investor / Consultant

Marvin Benjamin

mbuildersmerchant@gmail.com

646-763-4113

can I get the details on this sent to carlos@cdccapitalpartners.com

Thanks for your time

carlos clark

cdc capital partners, llc

investment officer

TAMCO Capital can provide funding your commercial deals between $75,000 to $350,000. Small apartments, Mixed Use, Retail, Office, Warehouse, Hotel/Motel, Recreation, Daycare, Hair Salon, Auto Body, Funeral Home, Church, Self Storage, Convenience and more. Close in 2-3 weeks. Credit scores from 475. No Seasoning or Penalty for Early Payoff.

Larger deals from $2MM to $25MM considered case-by-case by our senior analysts.

I'll finance My REO in Omaha, NE. Check it out and give my realtor a call. 10% down, any credit.

TAMCO Capital can provide funding your commercial deals between $75,000 to $350,000. Small apartments, Mixed Use, Retail, Office, Warehouse, Hotel/Motel, Recreation, Daycare, Hair Salon, Auto Body, Funeral Home, Church, Self Storage, Convenience and more. Close in 2-3 weeks. 60% LTV, Credit scores from 475. No Seasoning or Penalty for Early Payoff.

Larger deals from $2MM to $25MM considered case-by-case by our senior analysts.

Gary,

Give me a call and let's discuss details. I am a private lender with flexible terms. (310)480-4447

Thanks,

Nick

Big Smiles Lending Company specializes in Various Kinds of Loans which includes Mortgage Planning... Planning that can have a profound impact on your financial health today and, just as importantly, tomorrow. As the biggest single component of your overall financial picture, an improper mortgage could cost you thousands of dollars for years to come.

A correctly planned mortgage, on the other hand, can help you secure your loan quicker, breathe easier, build a safer, more secure future for your family... even retire earlier.

Based on the information you provide -- your wants and your individual situation -- we will research various loan scenarios that may suit your needs to our respective and numerous Investors.

We'll perform a comprehensive evaluation of the most appropriate choices and present those to you in a way that makes them easy to understand and accurately compare. We'll review them with you, explain the effects each would have on your financial well-being, and help you make a truly informed, intelligent decision. Then we'll help you secure the loan you choose. We will always represent exclusively YOUR choices and YOUR best interests.

We also specialize in Refinance and Save

Replacing your existing mortgage with a new loan doesn't get any
easier than with Big Smiles. No matter what your reason for
refinancing, we'll get you the loan you need, when you need it.

Reasons to Refinance:

Lower your interest rate or monthly payments
Get regular, predictable payments with a Fixed Rate
Get a variable-rate mortgage with better terms NOW
No application fee
Get cash fast, NOW
Consolidate debt
Shorten your payback term
No obligation

Big Smiles also offers many Loan programs for Preapproval, such as:

Secure and Unsecured Personal Loans
Secure and Unsecured Business Loans
Equity/Home Loan
Construction Loan
Debt relief Loan
Consolidation Loan
Student Loan
Mortgage Loan

Contact us today for your Loan at No Upfront fees and less Interest rate between 2-8% depending on the Loan amount.

Big Smiles Lending Company
EMAIL: johncampobluesky1@gmail.com
Phone number (Call/Text): (813) 473-6758
Fax number: 2084459321

Hello, 

My Name Is Clarkson Charles, I’m A Private Money Lender  Located In Medford,OR Area , I Offer All Kinds Of Loans Including Secured And Unsecured Loans From $10,000 To $800,000,000 At 5% Interest Rate With No Repayment Penalty,Contcat Me Directly Mailto:(  Clarksoncharlesllc@Gmail.Com  ) I Shall Send You My Loan Terms And Condition.

Give Me A Call Me For More Information About Funding Your Deals.

Regards

Clarkson.

CHARLES CLARKSON  LLC

DIRECT LENDER REAL ETATE INVESTOR

Email:Clarksoncharlesllc@Gmail.Com

Cell :(541) 568-6361

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service