Investment Summary

The above link, Investment Summary, will provide a quick overview of the project.  The major points are as follows:

1.  Existing beachfront boutique hotel with 8 acres of land.  Lots of room for expansion!
2.  Purchase at $20/m2 (owner selling due to retirement)
3.  Located in Drake Bay in Costa Rica's southern zone
4.  The southern zone received 50% of the 2.3 million tourists that visited CR last year
5.  I have a degree in International Business Management and over 15 years' experience in Sales & Marketing
6.  I have over 5 years' experience in hotel industry, with a long list of clients and agencies upon whom I can call
7.  I speak 4 languages, giving a greater sense of comfort to international clients since they can communicate directly with me
8.  A list of excellent activities that appeal to international markets:
a.  Sport fishing - 70 IGFA and 40 world fishing records in Costa Rica's southern zone
b.  Corcovado National Park - The largest and most visited natural park in Costa Rica
c.  Whale watching - A virtually untapped, but potentially huge, market in Costa Rica
d.  Scuba and Snorkeling - Coco Island is 20 minutes off shore and is the 2nd most popular spot in Costa Rica
9.  For the hotel of which I was previously a part, I brought in over $400,000 in new business in less than 2 years, while working with virtually no marketing budget.
10.  I hosted 4 international sport fishing magazines (2 from the US, 1 from Italy and 1 from Russia) to promote the hotel, increasing international presence
This is a unique opportunity with great potential.  If you would like to see the complete business plan with financials, please contact me and I will gladly forward to you the information.  It's time to make the vision a reality!  Thank you.

Views: 182

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Mr Gibbs,

Are you looking for funding? or partners? please send business plan to stephen.l.mitchell@gmail.com

Thanks

Mr. Mitchell,

I responded to your email, but BoxBe has it held up and I can't click the link that was sent in the email.  Here is the Business Plan which can be downloaded from DropBox:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6hi4fokwx16lyif/Welcome%20to%20DrakesFort...

Thanks,

Erik

Need a Loan? - We Are Here to Help! Contact Us

Have you been looking for financing options for your new home purchase, construction, real estate loan, refinance, debt consolidation, personal or business purpose? Welcome to the future! Financing made easy with us. Contact us as we offer our financial service at a low and affordable interest rate of 3% for long and short loan term.Interested applicant should contact us for further loan acquisition procedures at stevesmart.mbod@gmail.com

still need funding for your great hotel project , contact philipm@dkiholding.com

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service