I am in need of a $125% of LTV Equity Line of Credit to fund several home improvements

Hello everyone,

I am in need of a $125% of LTV Equity Line of Credit to fund several home improvements.   I am looking for a low interest rates, no pre-payment penalties, no doc fees and able to provide credit lines expeditiously.  Please send information on your program to denzeljayre@gmail.com

Respectfully,

Robert

Views: 64

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Your inquiry about our financing program to acquire and renovate residential real estate has been received. Please click on the link below to access the website for our Fix and Flip program. It will provide you with details that you can bookmark for future reference.
To apply, click on the "Prequalify Now" button. It will direct you to a secure online questionnaire. This program works for investors with an exit strategy to sell/flip or refinance/hold the property after the improvements are completed. Eligible properties include 1-4 family and small apartment buildings that need improvements.
Your referral partner is Rene Beverly and her email address is rbeverly@tamcocapital.com. You will need to input her information on the questionnaire where it asks for your referral partner. Once you complete the questionnaire, it will be forwarded to an underwriter for vetting purposes.
Expect an introductory call from John McEwen within 48 hours if the preliminary review meets program guidelines. Again, thank-you for your inquiry and we look forward to the success of your project.
Do not hesitate to let Ms. Beverly know if you have problems with links.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service